💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Tattoo: it's REAL or FAKE?

theARTVampire

Is it a real Tattoo or a fake/temporary one?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Real or Fake?

• Real permanent Tattoo
    • Fake / Temporary Tattoo [Drawing/Sticker]

Featured Posts

i don't have a problem with it, but i do think its fake just cuz the area would be really swollen and lines would be raised, even if she only got if done last week, the healing time for a tattoo that large would take longer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, River said:

who ha this over dramatic gurl? she's crying like someone bought the last copy of Joanne in the world..

And her nails are ugly af

You're so rude

sTHMlxh.gif

EdgeofTeeth

I think it's fake because it's not swollen or red at all (and it's ****ing huge so it would be very swollen), but it's Gagz, so :trollga:

Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

You're so rude

sTHMlxh.gif

I'm a Rude Boy.mp3 :hor:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Nirvana
6 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Real. She hashtaghed it as ink and you know gaga can't do anything big without getting it tattooed. I'm surprised she doesn't have a football or 51 tattooed on her. I'm sure it's coming on her forehead next. 

Voted fake first, it looks like it to me, but this fact :udidnt: It might be real guys... I wouldn't mind tho, I love tattoos...

I like it and overall i think it looks good/ blends with her other tattoos. However, being a weak ass bitch, the skull on the moth gives me a little fright :madge:

donutellha

I think it's fake w/o personal opinion- it's too healed for the time stamp and it looks glossy

I love it though

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

nullandvoid
9 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Totally fake. See for yourself.

C4gABY5WIAAy1Mc.jpg

This also looks to me like it shows the raised spots from the needle before scabbing over. Lort I'm hopeful. This song these lyrics THE PLACEMENT over her scars... I'm slayed

Bellatrix
19 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

I voted fake. My answer is not based on "science" (I don't know anything about tattoos), but I just think it's pointless to get such a huge tattoo for a duet. I don't have anything against the tattoo itself, I just think it's too big.

I don't think she did it just for the duet. I mean, she's been a Metallica fan for a long time

OT: I both hope and think it's real. I love tattooes, especially big ones :diane: 

CatelynnMarie

I want it to be real SO bad, but there's a chance it might be fake. If you zoom in, you can see there's these shiny edges. Similar to how it looks in strong lighting when you put on a temp tattoo :noparty:

Looks fake in that photo, she might be wearing a backless outfit for the performance. But I guess we won't know for sure until she confirms it herself. 

Archived