DiegoMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster

CHALLENGE #4: TO THE TOP OF THE TREE!

U2EH3Hn.png

So you think you can climb? A Pokemon Master must have what it takes to defeat ANY other trainer round the region. This time, you'll head to the Battle Tree in Poni Island and defeat everyone in your way until you reach your own peak.

Your task is to join the Battle Tree building and fight your way among other players. Each NPC that you defeat you will be awarded 1 CP so the biggest the winstreak the more CPs you will get. You can use any pokemon you want during this challenge, as long as you take a picture of your peak and send it via our PM. 

For example: I'm at my battle #44 and I think this could be my peak before I lose, I take a picture of my process that will serve as proof that I'm actually on my #44 battle and pm it. I highly recommend you to keep trying your best until next saturday or sunday so you have more chances of winning more CPs.

Remember that in order to unlock the Super Single Battle mode you must have finished the Normal Single Battle (which are 20 battles) and then proceed. Since there is no limit of battles in this mode, you can earn a lot, and I mean a lot if you go far.. who knows, maybe dethrone @PartySick :hor: 

@Logan @jujubae @Dayfid @Helios @Florian

Good luck! Any questions feel free to ask.

juju
5 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

CHALLENGE #4: TO THE TOP OF THE TREE!

U2EH3Hn.png

So you think you can climb? A Pokemon Master must have what it takes to defeat ANY other trainer round the region. This time, you'll head to the Battle Tree in Poni Island and defeat everyone in your way until you reach your own peak.

Your task is to join the Battle Tree building and fight your way among other players. Each NPC that you defeat you will be awarded 1 CP so the biggest the winstreak the more CPs you will get. You can use any pokemon you want during this challenge, as long as you take a picture of your peak and send it via our PM. 

For example: I'm at my battle #44 and I think this could be my peak before I lose, I take a picture of my process that will serve as proof that I'm actually on my #44 battle and pm it. I highly recommend you to keep trying your best until next saturday or sunday so you have more chances of winning more CPs.

Remember that in order to unlock the Super Single Battle mode you must have finished the Normal Single Battle (which are 20 battles) and then proceed. Since there is no limit of battles in this mode, you can earn a lot, and I mean a lot if you go far.. who knows, maybe dethrone @PartySick :hor: 

@Logan @jujubae @Dayfid @Helios @Florian

Good luck! Any questions feel free to ask.

Here for it! :lolly: So it's the Super Single Battle?

❤ x ❤

DiegoMonster
Just now, jujubae said:

Here for it! :lolly: So it's the Super Single Battle?

right!

PartySick
32 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Since there is no limit of battles in this mode, you can earn a lot, and I mean a lot if you go far.. who knows, maybe dethrone @PartySick :hor: 

Uggggh I hate the Battle Tree so much so I'm definitely losing this time :toofunny:

42 minutes ago, Florian said:

@PartySick slaying us again :giveup: 

A-yo, a-yo :hor:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

PartySick

I started off so well :madge:

Wally and his freaking Mega Altaria destroyed me :cryga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

juju
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I started off so well :madge:

Wally and his freaking Mega Altaria destroyed me :cryga:

Wally crushed me too with that damn Mega Altaria :madge: 

❤ x ❤

PartySick
5 hours ago, jujubae said:

Wally crushed me too with that damn Mega Altaria :madge: 

I thought he'd have a Mega Gallade so I went for Power Gem. I could've killed it if I had gone for Sludge Wave instead :giveup:

4 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I'm past wally :firega: 

Bragger :grr:

Spoiler

I'll try again when I get home tonight :hor:

2 hours ago, Florian said:

I haven't the super mode yet 

madonna-rain-coat.gif

Oh no :giveup: #ThoughtsAndPrayers

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

PartySick
14 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Guys how're you doing in this challenge? Remember that you have to take a picture as proof/source of you accomplishment, otherwise your entry will not count! 

2s93ayc.jpg

@Logan @Florian @PartySick @jujubae @Helios @Dayfid

I'm failing miserably but still trying :madge:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

juju

Got pretty far, then Cynthia came and wrecked me :madge: 

I think I reached my peak though, took a photo of the challenge before as well as the woman near the PC in Battle Tree to show my peak :poot: Going to make it into a gif so you can see it's for Super Single :hor: 

Spoiler

Found out I'm much better at Double Battles :air: 

❤ x ❤

Archived