💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Come to Mama tickets worth it?

Savage

Featured Posts

Saw on here that GA is around $91, whereas CTM Pack is $250. Is it worth it? Will I be able to touch the stage/get close with regular GA? I went to the Boston artRAVE with regular GA, wasn't too close to the front of the line, and was able to touch the runway leading to the C Stage (where Telephone/Alejandro were performed,) and I was more than content. Thoughts? Also were there early access GA tickets to the artRAVE? (Along the lines of the Come to Mama Pack?) Thanks!

Haroon

I'm guessing CTM people will occupy rows 1-5 or so, so it depends how close you think that is and if that's worth it :shrug: Can't remember there being any early entry GA tickets for the artRave though :huh: 

Overall I think it's worth it if you majorly want to be in the first few rows and get merchandise. I don't think the package is worth it if you're not too bothered about being a few rows further back and don't care about the merchandise. You can still get an amazing spot and an amazing view by going there early and waiting it out :laughga: 

Katie14

Im wondering this too. I bought CTM tickets for a show. It would be nice if we could see the actual layout of the stage. for the Artrave, the stage was so big with the runways and everything, everyone in GA got a good spot. I don't know what it will be like for this tour. 

Helxig
Just now, Haroon said:

I'm guessing CTM people will occupy rows 1-5 or so, so it depends how close you think that is and if that's worth it :shrug: Can't remember there being any early entry GA tickets for the artRave though :huh: 

Overall I think it's worth it if you majorly want to be in the first few rows AND get merchandise. I don't think the package is worth it if you're not too bothered about being a few rows further back and don't care about the merchandise. You can still get an amazing spot and an amazing view by going there early and waiting it out :laughga: 

There was the Little Monsters Zone tickets at the artRAVE. I remember because I paid like $250 for early entrance in Vegas, but ended up waiting in line overnight with some people who had GA tickets anyway, and made friends with them, and when I got inside I didn't even need to save them a space because there were so many runways that there wasn't really a 'front stage'... so pretty much everyone had a fair shot anyway... The GA people only had a couple of rows of LMZ people in front of them the the main stage. 

So I guess it depends on the stage layout, and how desperately you want to be at the very, very front of the main stage. I think they usually let like 200-300 people in early with early entrance tickets though, which is still a lot...

I had this staggered ticket prices stuff. I really despise it. Concerts used to be more fun when only the most dedicated fans who waited overnight or from the early morning would make it to the front, but now it's about how rich you are.

Also, I was going to save the thousands of $ to meet Gaga this time... but now it's SIX PEOPLE AT ONCE. You can't have an intimate moment with her with 5 other people trying to get at her too. 

I might cry.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

i had little monster zone at artrave which was early entry, i think it was worth it cuz i got so much closer at that show than any other so if thats your goal its worth considering, also the merch was really cool so i was happy plus i made an awesome friend in the line:queenga:

Haroon
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

There was the Little Monsters Zone tickets at the artRAVE. I remember because I paid like $250 for early entrance in Vegas, but ended up waiting in line overnight with some people who had GA tickets anyway, and made friends with them, and when I got inside I didn't even need to save them a space because there were so many runways that there wasn't really a 'front stage'... so pretty much everyone had a fair shot anyway... The GA people only had a couple of rows of LMZ people in front of them the the main stage. 

So I guess it depends on the stage layout, and how desperately you want to be at the very, very front of the main stage. I think they usually let like 200-300 people in early with early entrance tickets though, which is still a lot...

I had this staggered ticket prices stuff. I really despise it. Concerts used to be more fun when only the most dedicated fans who waited overnight or from the early morning would make it to the front, but now it's about how rich you are.

Also, I was going to save the thousands of $ to meet Gaga this time... but now it's SIX PEOPLE AT ONCE. You can't have an intimate moment with her with 5 other people trying to get at her too. 

I might cry.

Ahhh I can't remember that :omg: Yeah I can imagine early entry not making a huge different at artRave because there were so many different viewing spots.

Overall I'm not a fan of the CTM package even though I got it, I would've preferred if you could just buy an early entry ticket. Like at the ANTI tour you could get a Golden Circle ticket for 1.5x the price of a normal standing ticket with nothing else and I'd prefer that happening with early entry with Joanne World Tour tickets too instead of it being 3x the price of normal GA and throwing merchandise on top - but again it comes down to how much you want to be closer, darn them :koons:

Hmm I like the idea of early entry because some people can't afford to take out a whole day to wait in line, but can afford to pay extra for early entry. Then again the other side of the argument totally makes sense as well, there's pros and cons for both so either works for me really :emma:

16 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Again, a lot of people actually save up for the tickets, not just 'rich' people. Lmao.

15 minutes ago, HausAlly said:

i had little monster zone at artrave which was early entry, i think it was worth it cuz i got so much closer at that show than any other so if thats your goal its worth considering, also the merch was really cool so i was happy plus i made an awesome friend in the line:queenga:

Where did you end up, love? I remember you were supposed to come chill with me up front but you were late. :( 

6 minutes ago, Blake said:

Again, a lot of people actually save up for the tickets, not just 'rich' people. Lmao.

Where did you end up, love? I remember you were supposed to come chill with me up front but you were late. :( 

i was number 69 in line hahaha, i just got so sick that morning i was living off of antibiotics so i didn't come till like 3 or so, but yeah hopefully if we are in the same line next time we can meet 

BlingNotTheMusic

From what I've heard from people on here, CTM package is definitely worth the price. Not waiting in line. Getting first 3 rows of the show. Being super close to Gaga and getting merch (which is probably a shirt or something). 

I don't regret the $250. 

47 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I might cry.

Don't you have to be somewhat wealthy or privileged to even have the time to wait outside a venue for as long as it takes to be front row?

nativenewyorker
5 minutes ago, Chic said:

Don't you have to be somewhat wealthy or privileged to even have the time to wait outside a venue for as long as it takes to be front row?

In what way do you have to be wealthy or privileged to sit on the ground for 12 hours? To call off work or miss a day of school? If you can afford a $90 concert ticket, you can afford to miss a day of work?

Helxig
37 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Ahhh I can't remember that :omg: Yeah I can imagine early entry not making a huge different at artRave because there were so many different viewing spots.

Overall I'm not a fan of the CTM package even though I got it, I would've preferred if you could just buy an early entry ticket. Like at the ANTI tour you could get a Golden Circle ticket for 1.5x the price of a normal standing ticket with nothing else and I'd prefer that happening with early entry with Joanne World Tour tickets too instead of it being 3x the price of normal GA and throwing merchandise on top - but again it comes down to how much you want to be closer, darn them :koons:

Hmm I like the idea of early entry because some people can't afford to take out a whole day to wait in line, but can afford to pay extra for early entry. Then again the other side of the argument totally makes sense as well, there's pros and cons for both so either works for me really :emma:

I didn't even get my LMZ merch tha was included in the bundle because you had to wait at the merch booth before the show and the merch booths were inside the arenas! So basically 90% of the LMZ ticket holders just ran straight past the merch booths in order to get a space in the venue. So ridiculous! Badly setup tbh. It was the same at both the Boston and Las Vegas shows.

36 minutes ago, Blake said:

Oh trust me, I know this. I've been one to always preach 'saving money every week in case you need it for a live show or big event', but this time around I've been studying and working and I'm broke. I've still got these savings but life has bitten me in the ass so I'm really scraping things together to keep my savings before the show dates are announced either in NZ or Australia (to which I'd have to buy plane tickets and accommodation also).

6 minutes ago, Chic said:

Not really... you just take the day off work months in advance... it's not like you hire bodyguards to stand over you while you wait outside overnight lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 minute ago, nativenewyorker said:

In what way do you have to be wealthy or privileged to sit on the ground for 12 hours? To call off work or miss a day of school? If you can afford a $90 concert ticket, you can afford to miss a day of work?

Because it's not always just one day, and it's not always in the summer. Also, if you live with your parents and they don't approve of camping out, good luck with that.

It's my first Gaga show, so I can't compare it to the LMZ, However, I've been to plenty of concerts with GA, some with and without an early entry ticket. Being close to Gaga's height, concerts are already a challenge, so the early entry is DEFINITELY worth it to me. I'll be able to see a little more than the back of people's heads! It is great being let in early without camping outside of the venue. 

The extra stuff they throw into the package is cool, I guess, but the early entry is my main selling point :lana:

Archived