MR passes CTTR on iTunes

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

The gifs I've seen about this :air:

All I have to say is that we shouldn't put them against each other as they are two seperate artists. 

But then I think of the mess that we went through back in the day. :gaycat:

Gagaloo911
31 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah its been out 4 months but with limited radio exposure. Unless ppl whatched shows where she performed it, ppl hardly hear it cuz radio spins are low

With Super Bowl being one of few times ppl hear it, to many its almost as if its new

Also... SB god dam it... that was 117 Million people with a discount on top of that just 1 week ago

ur making it sound like MR is just some ramdom old song that surpassed Katys and so discount means nothing

delulu much

Still not a very good argument, not when Katy is apparently a massive pop star and coming off a huge era with Prism and so many #1s. She should have been able to talk over a 4 month old SECOND single regardless of its discount or recent exposure. If she was a big name with a lot of pull anyway, which clearly that is not the case anymore.

I mean PI went #1 after just a few hrs in 60+ countries and it flopped. CTTR barely made it #1 in 12 countries :awkney:

Glamourpuss

What do you mean the other version of million reasons? There's a version other than the album version? What! :duck:

Chromatislaps
6 hours ago, monsterdino said:

US iTunes

3. Million Reasons (+1)

4. Chained To The Rhythm (-1) 

Hide contents

8ae2af107fed4ae88ef317cf9a236584.png

the other version of Million Reasons is also in the Top 50

e81602e45d824781985e5bce59664012.png

The slayage is real 

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

PjnLt9y.gif

6 hours ago, _Lam said:

I'm glad for Gaga but don't be cocky please. We don't want another Katy vs Gaga. Remember how bad it was for us back in the days. Don't spread hate.

Thx. So happy that your comment has more likes then the post from the thread opener :wub: 

BLACKOUTbritney
3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

The gifs I've seen about this :air:

All I have to say is that we shouldn't put them against each other as they are two seperate artists. 

But then I think of the mess that we went through back in the day. :gaycat:

My fav

tumblr_ol81lebjTN1svi3flo1_250.gif

MaryJaneMuggler

I love the John Wayne video, but is it going to be a single? I havent seen much promo for it but I really  believe it has potential to do well! I hope her team gets on it. 

monsterdino
7 hours ago, Economy said:

More than 1 week no...

Its radio AI and streams are too low and she would need another week of amazing sales to compensate

This week she may just be in top 10 best sellers if were lucky

Kworb predicted 87K for next week and Radio spins are increasing everyday

monsterdino
7 hours ago, Economy said:

This week she may just be in top 10 best sellers if were lucky

Lmao, it's going to be no. 1 in sellers and top 10 in BBH100, Billboard even said that this may be Gaga's first top 10 hit after Dope

monsterdino
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

What do you mean the other version of million reasons? There's a version other than the album version? What! :duck:

Well Million Reasons from the Deluxe version and Million Reasons from the Standard version...lmao they are the same but iTunes still seperates them and ppl bought from different album versions

Archived