MR passes CTTR on iTunes

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Million Reasons is actually remaining static, this could actually be a Top 10 hit for more than one week. 

I'm low key getting pumped about this

giphy.gif

More than 1 week no...

Its radio AI and streams are too low and she would need another week of amazing sales to compensate

This week she may just be in top 10 best sellers if were lucky

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, petedagrk said:

people calling Katy a flop lol.  She's still gonna enter the top 10....which in no way is a flop lol

She's predicted to hit #16 on BB Hot 100, not Top 10 :neyde:

That's lower than PI even.. 

Gagaloo911
1 hour ago, Economy said:

MR is at discount still tho and Katys song isnt

keep that in mind

MR has been out for 4 months, Katy lead is brand new, not even 2 days old. It couldn't even pass MR combined once :gum:

So that argument doesn't rlly work..

Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, Judas Society said:

It's only out for a day. Y'all forget she's probably performing CTTR at the Grammys. She'll get that boost. Don't get too ahead of yourselves.

This one time I want beyonce to do a 23 min performance with her huge belly and slay the night and overshadow her. I'm a horrible person I know :madge:

Desperado
1 hour ago, Economy said:

MR is at discount still tho and Katys song isnt

keep that in mind

its getting a discount soon. it already has on some countries 

Gov Hooka

iTunes Charts are irrelevant anyway and don't factor into the billboard hot 100 as much anymore. Idk why our fanbase is so quick to say GAGA is slaying based only off a position on a lowkey irrelevant chart. What matters is Spotify, YouTube, and other streaming platforms which Katy will do inevitably well on. She has the tremendous radio support. Y'all are jumping to conclusions...

baptism

I can't believe a Gaga song from October is actually outselling Katy Perry's lead single from 2 days ago from her new album. What a time to be alive. 

Economy
1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

MR has been out for 4 months, Katy lead is brand new, not even 2 days old. It couldn't even pass MR combined once :gum:

So that argument doesn't rlly work..

Yeah its been out 4 months but with limited radio exposure. Unless ppl whatched shows where she performed it, ppl hardly hear it cuz radio spins are low

With Super Bowl being one of few times ppl hear it, to many its almost as if its new

Also... SB god dam it... that was 117 Million people with a discount on top of that just 1 week ago

ur making it sound like MR is just some ramdom old song that surpassed Katys and so discount means nothing

delulu much

Economy
13 minutes ago, baptism said:

I can't believe a Gaga song from October is actually outselling Katy Perry's lead single from 2 days ago from her new album. What a time to be alive. 

Gaga just had the superbowl with 117 million people and the single is discounted

please keep perspective :rip: 

baptism
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Gaga just had the superbowl with 117 million people and the single is discounted

please keep perspective :rip: 

Don't care. Katy just dropped her heavily promoted lead single. Why are you being negative? (Don't answer that I'm not interested)

Archived