Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

MR passes CTTR on iTunes

monsterdino

Featured Posts

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

I find these kind of threads kind of ridiculous, like, she passes a huge star, what if in the next 5 minutes she'll be passed by 30 other huge stars? But then again, you made the thread and you think it's thread-worthy, so I wont 'complain' anymore, hope you dont' take it the wrong way! :hug:

well it made 73 replies in under 30 minutes, so I guess that proves that it's thread-worthy :huh:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, _Lam said:

I'm glad for Gaga but don't be cocky please. We don't want another Katy vs Gaga. Remember how bad it was for us back in the days. Don't spread hate.

It wasn't bad at all actually, it was a #4 hit

Morphine Prince

That gif of Trish crying has me in tears lmfao.

I'm happy MR is doing good! 

Poor Katy though. I'm sure Grammys will help it and then a video. 

monsterdino
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

same. but after this i think i'll just be neutral. i want every pop girl to be successful!

You really can't hate Katy especially when she is so kind

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Yes I know but what I really meant though was that Katy is "flopping"

I don't hate Katy at all, but let's not use ARTPOP in those contexts. It's also an insult to Gaga.

Neight Shayde
Just now, monsterdino said:

You really can't hate Katy especially when she is so kind

true, and she's friends with gaga, which i love. i hope they collaborate on something.

Modern Ecstacy
12 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Let's not get cocky. Katy is performing the song at the Grammys tomorrow and the music video is out soon. 

Let's see what happens. What I meant by her "ARTPOP" era was the decline in sales, popularity and bad press. Stan Twitter is already dragging her on how this is doing so bad commercially and even publications are now starting to pick up on it...It's like 2013 all over again except its Katy who is being dragged. But who knows what'll happen. We'll just have to wait and watch.

Modern Ecstacy
18 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I don't hate Katy at all, but let's not use ARTPOP in those contexts. It's also an insult to Gaga.

oh not at all. ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album and I love it to death. But unfortunately, it is what it is. I just meant to compare Katy's this era to Gaga's ARTPOP era and say how similar things are shaping to be in terms of commercial success, dropping of popularity and bad press from media outlets. I wish Katy all the best though.

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, katykatt said:

this is so me right now i can't :emma: 

CTTR is flop :emma:

This is killing me honestly, why do yall want her to not change and stay the same all the time...smh 

this really feels like her ARTPOP era...everybody attacking her even her fans

Judas Society

It's only out for a day. Y'all forget she's probably performing CTTR at the Grammys. She'll get that boost. Don't get too ahead of yourselves.

Archived