• Last Reply
monsterdino
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

I only stream, and with Apple Music. :grr:

u betta work henny :grr: 

Alien Tulip
18 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

This really is Katy's ARTPOP era.....

Let's not get cocky. Katy is performing the song at the Grammys tomorrow and the music video is out soon. 

Decodekid

we should not celebrate that we passed Katy, we should celebrate that the song is rising in general. Be kind guys, i think we are mature enough to know that. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

If you want to, while it's discounted. 

But we also need to stream it on Spotify a lot too 

I streamed it on youtube for 2-3 days non stop

monsterdino
Just now, Decodekid said:

we should not celebrate that we passed Katy, we should celebrate that the song is rising in general. Be kind guys, i think we are mature enough to know that. 

that's what I'm doing atleast, but some of yall come to attack me that I came for Katy wich is not the case smh....monsters forgot that we can be happy about Gaga's success without bashing anyone, that's says a lot about them tho

Neight Shayde

LOOK. I'd be lying if I said I'm not happy at what's happening to "Her" today.

2013 kinda scarred me, to be honest. wasn't a really good time with all of the hate towards Gaga. 

monsterdino
Just now, petedagrk said:

I streamed it on youtube for 2-3 days non stop

I don't think that YT counts actually :huh:

It's the best to stream it on Spotify if you live in USA

Bradley
24 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

This really is Katy's ARTPOP era.....

Applause was #1 on iTunes in more than 60 countries.

monsterdino
11 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

Sorry if I came off a bit rude.

Solely the title of the thread says enough, even though you didn't mean it. Such a thread would hardly ever be made if she passed any other song (so far, I'm sure none were made), as soon as she passes Katy, bam, thread.

Yes you did came off rude, but it's alright. I would've made a thread if she passed Bruno or any huge star that had a lead single, that is just the comparison of how good Million Reasons is doing right now. It's nothing against Katy Perry or her song.

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

LOOK. I'd be lying if I said I'm not happy at what's happening to "Her" today.

I'm not happy that this is happening to her, but I'am happy that this is happening to her mean fans that were dragging Gaga back in 2013

Antichrist
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Yes you did came off rude, but it's alright. I would've made a thread if she passed Bruno or any huge star that had a lead single, that is just the comparison of how good Million Reasons is doing right now. It's nothing against Katy Perry or her song.

I find these kind of threads kind of ridiculous, like, she passes a huge star, what if in the next 5 minutes she'll be passed by 30 other huge stars? But then again, you made the thread and you think it's thread-worthy, so I wont 'complain' anymore, hope you dont' take it the wrong way! :hug:

Neight Shayde
Just now, monsterdino said:

I'm not happy that this is happening to her, but I'am happy that this is happening to her mean fans that were dragging Gaga back in 2013

same. but after this i think i'll just be neutral. i want every pop girl to be successful!

Modern Ecstacy
4 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Applause was #1 on iTunes in more than 60 countries.

Yes I know but what I really meant though was that Katy is "flopping"

Archived