Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lorde's new music is "very pop, very dance"

gagzus

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola
40 minutes ago, Taka said:

Guys the only Tropical song in US is Maroon 5's I Don't Wanna Know , 

So why people Hate TROPICAL Sound here so much ?!  I guess they even don't know what Tropical sound looks like.:poot:

You get the point, he's speaking of songs like cheap thrills, shape of you, etc. 

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kanyeee West
2 minutes ago, rezjohnsen said:

It has dancehall-jamaican influenced on it. So yeah it's tropical. In fact, Skip Marley featured as well

"It is a dancehall and disco song that contains a mid-tempo beat.[6][7] The track contains "slap bass" with elements of electric guitar and synths."

Chaine To The Rhythm has nothing to do with Jamaican or Tropical sounds , It's French Italian Disco.just check wiki for more info.

ElectricAlley
49 minutes ago, Taka said:

Guys the only Tropical song in US is Maroon 5's I Don't Wanna Know , 

So why people Hate TROPICAL Sound here so much ?! :saladga: I guess they even don't know what Tropical sound looks like.:poot:

Shape of you??? It's basically cheap thrills 2.0 with tropical house influence. 

Chelseaaaaaa

I guess she decided the indie pop coins weren't enough. That's what it always comes down to after all. Ironically, Bowie liked her so much because she made "authentic" music (meaning not dance pop, in all honesty) and wasn't in the business for cash.

Kanyeee West
3 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

Shape of you??? It's basically cheap thrills 2.0 with tropical house influence. 

Cheap thrilles is synthpop reggea inspired , but shape of you is tropical.

ItsTommyBitch

Im here for anything she releases :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

donutellha

OH HELL SHE BEETER BRING DISCLOUSURE ALNG WTI H HER

IM LISTENING TO HA RN I AM NOT READY PERID

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

LaLuna

Taylor Swift probably told her "Girl, you have to go full pop like I did, the public will eat it up! "  :awkney:

Oh well, not gonna judge until I hear what she was in store. 

rezjohnsen
16 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

I guess she decided the indie pop coins weren't enough. That's what it always comes down to after all. Ironically, Bowie liked her so much because she made "authentic" music (meaning not dance pop, in all honesty) and wasn't in the business for cash.

7 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Taylor Swift probably told her "Girl, you have to go full pop like I did, the public will eat it up! "  :awkney:

Oh well, not gonna judge until I hear what she was in store. 

I would not stay listen to pop music if every artist has to be selling out :cryga:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

Sorcerer
7 minutes ago, Taka said:

Cheap thrilles is synthpop reggea inspired , but shape of you is tropical.

I think it is not really the tropical music. It is the dancehall beat that everyone is trying to make nowadays. From Cheap Thrills, Treat You Better, Touch, Shape Of You, Don't Wanna Know, Dancin In Circles (but this good :giggle:), One Dance, Sorry, Let Me Love You, Lean On, etc.

OT. She can release dancehall music if it is good like DIC, not a ripoff like Shape Of You.

But I hope this does not imply she just wanst to shift from her original genre to this just to reach a bigger market a la Taylor Swift. Excited, nonetheless.

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Spock said:

very pop, very dance, very late

tbh at this point I don't care anymore. a true azealia banks tea

WHERE IS AZEALIA ?:(

♥ Kindness Police.

DrKindnessKunt1999

Why are people worrying so much? She's already said that her album's going to consists of high-tempo dance music, not mid-tempo dancehall music like everything in the radio. 

Archived