💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirms choreography for Grammys

Hurem

Featured Posts

Mary Jane Wayne

Metal music and a choreo? Interesting concept! I'm so excited :excited2: and she looks out of this world i take back everything I said about epione, I'm sorry :madge:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Metal and dancing? Didn't she do that earlier before her career?

Lady Starlight confirmed :derpga: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

androiduser

maybe Gaga will have a solo intro and then introduce Metallica and continue with them (without choreo)

djBuffoon
13 hours ago, Red said:

... but they kinda confirmed they would sing a Metallica song, how they can create a choreo for that? :oprah: 

Where was that confirmed? 👀

1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

Where was that confirmed? 👀

"he does say that they will be playing a single song from one of the artists’ discographies" aka it will be a Metallica song

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

djBuffoon
14 minutes ago, Red said:

"he does say that they will be playing a single song from one of the artists’ discographies" aka it will be a Metallica song

:huh: I mean, it will probably be a Metallica song, but that quote reads as the opposite of a confirmation to me. Who knows :gum:

Just now, djBuffoon said:

:huh: I mean, it will probably be a Metallica song, but that quote reads as the opposite of a confirmation to me. Who knows :gum:

If the Grammys' producer isn't a reliable source, I don't know who is

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, Red said:

If the Grammys' producer isn't a reliable source, I don't know who is

I didn't say the source wasn't reliable, friend. :) 

My point is, he literally said "from one of their discographies". In other words, he didn't confirm one way or another which act the team will be singing from. So as far as we know, it could go in either direction. :) 

Just now, djBuffoon said:

I didn't say the source wasn't reliable, friend. :) 

My point is, he literally said "from one of their discographies". In other words, he didn't confirm one way or another which act the team will be singing from. So as far as we know, it could go in either direction. :) 

As I said before in this thread, I don't see them performing a Gaga song. Gaga isn't nominated for nothing but Metallica is, Metallica is much bigger in the legend scale, Metallica has more fans and angrier fans... the reasons why it will be Metallica are just several. 

djBuffoon
3 minutes ago, Red said:

As I said before in this thread, I don't see them performing a Gaga song. Gaga isn't nominated for nothing but Metallica is, Metallica is much bigger in the legend scale, Metallica has more fans and angrier fans... the reasons why it will be Metallica are just several. 

All of which I understand. But you had said it was confirmed, and that's not (yet) the case.

We are in agreement that it will most likely be Metallica, so I guess we'll leave it there and see. :)

Archived