💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mess with Live Nation Spain #gagajustanotherdate

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Lemonade said:

14 minutes is a luxury, UK dates sold out in like 10 seconds :giveup:

OT: it's very wrong, in the UK Ticketmater OWNS a resale site. Very suspicious. 

No they didn't ,only the first London gig is sold out ,the others still have seats for sale .

Something is very suspicious about the European onsale .

Gaga's management seem to have given a large amount of tickets to the resale sites to sell directly.

They have a huge amount of VIP tickets for sale and they have held back alot of normal tickets until all the VIP tickets have been sold.

I've bought tickets on Ticktackticket before and their system is slower than other Ticketmaster countries so it generally takes longer to sell tickets.

The ticket industry is utterly corrupt ,the touts are almost more honest than Ticketmaster,Livenation ,Promoters etc.

Dont give up yet ,more tickets will be released between now and September ,keep an eye on Ticketmaster regularly ,I've always picked up tickets for "sold out" gigs ,they are never really sold out.

Adele's 2 gigs in Barcelona released loads of extra tickets in the 2 weeks before the gig .

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teenagechrist

I was watching the whole drama in real time this morning and I was in shock. The way they tried to shade fans that weren't able to get their tickets was just disgusting and evil, but I'm glad that this fanbase has finally exposed them. I got my tickets during the pre-sale but I would have been truly devastated if this happened to me, I hope she adds another date so you all can go and see her.

¥Buena suerte! :kara:

feeling so hot tamale

Archived