💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mess with Live Nation Spain #gagajustanotherdate

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

Today, all tickets to see Joanne World Tour in Barcelona were sold out within 14 minutes. Spanish Monsters are going crazy on twitter saying Live Nation and Ticketmaster take tickets away from the general sale and upload them to re-sale sites like Seatweave.

If this is true I'll be very sad because a lot of monsters will not be able to see gaga, and we've been waiting for years.

Are any of you affected by this? What do you think?

IMPORTANT: Please share this information everywhere you can so it can get to as many people as possible and hopefully they'll do somwthing about it. Thousands of spanish monsters didn't even get the chance to buy a ticket.

Here some of the mess: http://ecodiario.eleconomista.es/musica/noticias/8146540/02/17/Live-Nation-enfada-a-los-fans-de-Lady-Gaga-por-los-mensajes-tras-agotar-entradas-para-el-concierto-de-Barcelona.html

live-nation-lady-gaga-twitter.jpg

I See You

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove

@JoanneMonster Add to OP!! MASTERPOST: 

So I'm spanish, and there is a date for Barcelona, actually the 1st one of the European leg, (She seemed sicne 2014 like she loves Spain, and Barcelona and like she feels an special connection to us).

Well date is 22nd Sept, and on presale the 40-85-95€ tickets were sold out very fast but they were the pre sale saved ones.

So today was general sale through Livenation at 10:00am, sale actually started 9:59Am and 2 minutes later all packages and 40-80-90€ tickets were sold out too except PI package and Ticketmaster Premium seats (280-390€).

Everything seems strange as she didn't sell out that fast never here in Spain excep TMBT Barcelona & Madrid which left tons of fans out w tons of fake tickets being selled through official sales points. To be quite specific, half of the fanbase from Spain has lost the chance of getting tickets, something very strange, as usually all the fanbase people from here who can afford concert tickets can always attend without any problem. Biggest fansites here made polls and it was scary how 50% got tickets and 50% didn't. 

The matter here is that Livenation here sells thorugh Ticketmaster, which funnily warns about re-sale being illegal, so well, theres this seatwave company under Ticketmaster brund (funny right? and after the 2 minutes there were alredy 472 tickets on re-sale) 40€ tickets being now 110€, that means almost 3x of the original price. 

With Ed Sheerans Bruno and Alejandro Sanzs concerts coming concert here happened the same and a lot of fans have saw their dream or watching their favs for their fist time crushing in front them. (Yes, I was supposed to go and It was the reason that kept me going happy bc seeing my idol is something that makes me way too happy, but that can't happen anymore for me and thousands, yes, thousands of littlemonsters).

This has been already reported on TV and numerous spanish newspapers, and Consumer associations have already tried suing LiveNation b4 but we didn't get nothing in our favor.

I can tell you all, there has been thousands of Monsters crying for the whole day when they were in the qeue at 9:59AM, clicked buy and almost b4 the payment they were already sold out, and this includes me. 

It sounds exaggerated but we're so down like that bc we know how Gaga can't sell here that much in minutes b4 other cities that have had added dates today like London and France. Note that Palau Sant Jordi arena has capacity for 17000 people.

The only solutions spanish monsters have figured out its:
- Someone to review Livenation illegal actions and then enabling up another tickets sell batch ASAP
- Adding a new date, either next to the 22nd one, or by example to close the Europe leg again.
- Adding a new date in Madrid, which would fill up everything or almost everything from 17000+ capacity, since most of the monsters can afford more than one ticket, and from the tickets of the thousand monsters who have been left out of the sales.

I understand Milan, France, London etc get new dates, cause theyre very popular cities for a Gaga concert and they really sell out bc the demand, but here was just illegal saving of a lot of tickets for expensive re-sell under Ticketmaster's seatwave.

Also, LivenationES Twitter CM was being rude w us and laughed basically at us, their tweets were unprofessional and they sounded like they wanted to hurt our feelings, and that's something I guess Gaga wouldn't like to see happening to one of the monsters group she loves the most.

Guys please sign this change.org petition as much as you can!: https://t.co/0mt8uvxZYP

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JoanneMonster
4 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

@JoanneMonster Add to OP!! MASTERPOST: 

So I'm spanish, and there is a date for Barcelona, actually the 1st one of the European leg, (She seemed sicne 2014 like she loves Spain, and Barcelona and like she feels an special connection to us).

Well date is 22nd Sept, and on presale the 40-85-95€ tickets were sold out very fast but they were the pre sale saved ones.

So today was general sale through Livenation at 10:00am, sale actually started 9:59Am and 2 minutes later all packages and 40-80-90€ tickets were sold out too except PI package and Ticketmaster Premium seats (280-390€).

Everything seems strange as she didn't sell out that fast never here in Spain excep TMBT Barcelona & Madrid which left tons of fans out w tons of fake tickets being selled through official sales points. To be quite specific, half of the fanbase from Spain has lost the chance of getting tickets, something very strange, as usually all the fanbase people from here who can afford concert tickets can always attend without any problem. Biggest fansites here made polls and it was scary how 50% got tickets and 50% didn't. 

The matter here is that Livenation here sells thorugh Ticketmaster, which funnily warns about re-sale being illegal, so well, theres this seatwave company under Ticketmaster brund (funny right? and after the 2 minutes there were alredy 472 tickets on re-sale) 40€ tickets being now 110€, that means almost 3x of the original price. 

With Ed Sheerans Bruno and Alejandro Sanzs concerts coming concert here happened the same and a lot of fans have saw their dream or watching their favs for their fist time crushing in front them. (Yes, I was supposed to go and It was the reason that kept me going happy bc seeing my idol is something that makes me way too happy, but that can't happen anymore for me and thousands, yes, thousands of littlemonsters).

This has been already reported on TV and numerous spanish newspapers, and Consumer associations have already tried suing LiveNation b4 but we didn't get nothing in our favor.

I can tell you all, there has been thousands of Monsters crying for the whole day when they were in the qeue at 9:59AM, clicked buy and almost b4 the payment they were already sold out, and this includes me. 

It sounds exaggerated but we're so down like that bc we know how Gaga can't sell here that much in minutes b4 other cities that have had added dates today like London and France. Note that Palau Sant Jordi arena has capacity for 17000 people.

The only solutions spanish monsters have figured out its:
- Someone to review Livenation illegal actions and then enabling up another tickets sell batch ASAP
- Adding a new date, either next to the 22nd one, or by example to close the Europe leg again.
- Adding a new date in Madrid, which would fill up everything or almost everything from 17000+ capacity, since most of the monsters can afford more than one ticket, and from the tickets of the thousand monsters who have been left out of the sales.

I understand Milan, France, London etc get new dates, cause theyre very popular cities for a Gaga concert and they really sell out bc the demand, but here was just illegal saving of a lot of tickets for expensive re-sell under Ticketmaster's seatwave.

Also, LivenationES Twitter CM was being rude w us and laughed basically at us, their tweets were unprofessional and they sounded like they wanted to hurt our feelings, and that's something I guess Gaga wouldn't like to see happening to one of the monsters group she loves the most.

Guys please sign this change.org petition as much as you can!: https://t.co/0mt8uvxZYP

I feel so bad for you guys! I really hope she adds a new date for those of you who didn't even have a chance to buy a ticket. And I also hope people take legal actions against them.

I See You

I experienced similar mess with Berlin, with standard sale started today and almost none of tickets available? It's very weird. 

Gagalvaro

I hope Gaga read this and adds a second date because there were so many monsters that don't have tickets for them...

We mad a poll (and 600 monster voted) and only a 40% got a ticket...

I'm happy that I got the Come to mama package but I feel so sad for all the people :grr:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Princess Zelda

Yep. Happened to me. I have no ticket and I'm trying to get used to the idea that I won't get to see her. What happened today is just disgusting. 

Monster Voices

Well if those re-sellers can't get all the tickets they now have sold won't they lower the prices? Mybe the monster who didn't get tickets still have a chance. :ohno:

Forever and Always!

JustifyMyLove
5 minutes ago, MarryTheSequins said:

It would surely make sense to add a date in Madrid?

Madrid can fill up w the tickets of the thousands monsters who didn't get a chance for Barcelona + a lot of people usually don't go see her bc Barcelona its on the other side + almost all of the people who got tickets for Barcelona can afford traveling again, and they even travel further and spends ticket again on another show!

Julia Volkova #1 stan

MarryTheSequins
4 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Madrid can fill up w the tickets of the thousands monsters who didn't get a chance for Barcelona + a lot of people usually don't go see her bc Barcelona its on the other side + almost all of the people who got tickets for Barcelona can afford traveling again, and they even travel further and spends ticket again on another show!

exactly!

Princess Zelda

I live in Barcelona but I would definitely save up to go to Madrid. I really hope she announces another date :giveup: 

JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

I live in Barcelona but I would definitely save up to go to Madrid. I really hope she announces another date :giveup: 

Let's all pray together!! If she pays dust to us when she supposedly loved us too much and we meant a lot for ha 

ew

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived