đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Everyone's Plan?

Trevor

Featured Posts

So obviously the majority of us haven't had a lot of luck with these pre-sales, so I'm wondering what everyone's plan is to get tickets once the general sale starts Monday? I'm trying to get GA for the LA show at the Forum and I don't know if they're going to sell out on her Ticketmaster page, and I don't know if I'll be able to get them through Stubhub since it's credit card entry? 

xoxo cupcakke

Well, I'm not receiving any funding to do such transactions until next week so either I'm going to have to buy from a reseller or not at all

I just want Come to Mama tickets so bad :giveup:

2 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

Well, I'm not receiving any funding to do such transactions until next week so either I'm going to have to buy from a reseller or not at all

I just want Come to Mama tickets so bad :giveup:

Do you know if the resold tickets will work though if the event is credit card entry? That's the only part I'm worried about

xoxo cupcakke
13 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Do you know if the resold tickets will work though if the event is credit card entry? That's the only part I'm worried about

No, I don't, I thought resellers meant like Ticketmaster or StubHub but apparently most are just scalpers :giveup:

Archived