:

:

question

does gaga have daddy issues?

OysterBaby

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 hours ago, OysterBaby said:

I support Gaga and whoever she wants to date but i'm not gonna pretend I think Carino is hot lmao

Why not? Everyone on here pretended Mark Ronson was hot :trollga:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a lot of  women are into older men. Sometimes I am quite surprised how forward they can be (not that I am as old as this dude). It wasn't like that when I was younger.

I personally would never date someone 17 years my senior, no matter how 'mature' and experienced I think I am. If she's happy, I guess...

Letmelivemylife

My gf is happy for her but she wants to know if he knows about us yet lol. Lol my gf always says that we're the reason that gaga is single. "Love me, love my monsters" is gaga's philosophy. We're just part of the package lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

I personally would never date someone 17 years my senior, no matter how 'mature' and experienced I think I am. If she's happy, I guess...

as you get older age differences mean less.  

Oriane

She clearly has daddy issues, even not thinking about the fact she might be dating someone older/who looks like her dad. She said it herself on the Zane Lowe interview in October I think. She has always talked a lot about her dad and how he brought her up, their complicated relationship... She did a lot of songs about him, almost half of the songs from Joanne are related to him in a way. Joanne has such an important place in her life because of him. She doesn't talk about the rest of her family as much as she does about him.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Locking because :smh:  Who gives a crap that she's dating somebody older/somebody who doesn't have conventional Hollywood looks?

• Jase locked this topic

Archived