news

New Lady Gaga merchandise at Urban Outfitters

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Living for this promo... make Joanne into hip streetwear.Ā Pander to the delusional, over confident but unattractiveĀ indie kids.

:emma:

9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

It is not so.obvious usually for t-shirt unless it got ruffles or such. Also, order 1-2 size larger than your usual size so it won't be too skimpy

Ā 

This is fab considering my mens size is larger than any they stock on their site. :rip:Ā 

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, Blake said:

This is fab considering my mens size is larger than any they stock on their site. :rip:Ā 

Ā 

Oh? Is it 2XLs? :sis:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Gagadonna

I went toĀ Urban Outfitters Brussels expecting the merchandise to be available... but unsurprisingly it was notĀ :neyde:

ItsTommyBitch

The spacing on the back though :gum:Ā 

ē§č‡Ŗčŗ«ć‚‚恓恮äø–恮äø­ć‚‚čŖ°ć‚‚ć‹ć‚Œć‚‚ćŒ, 恩悓ćŖ恫čÆ悄恋ćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恩悓ćŖć«ę‚²ęƒØćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恄恤恋ćÆå¤‰č²Œć—, ē “å£Šć•ć‚Œć€ę¶ˆę»…ć—ć¦ć—ć¾ć†. ć™ć¹ć¦ćŒć‚‚ćØ悂ćØ恓恮äø–ć«å­˜åœØ恗ćŖ恄äø€ēž¬ć®å¹»ęƒ³ćŖ恮恠恋悉

TimisaMonster

Keep them...they look basic

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

BloodyJudas

Let me cite a line from one of Nicki Minaj's verses - Yes I am an ICON, that's me on your T-shirt :P

I guess this one perfectly applies to our Queen <3

BornAsUnic0rn
On 10.2.2017 at 4:26 PM, Gonzi said:

why does she look like a cheeto in the PI teeĀ :laughga:

I think she looks kinda like Dora.Ā 

Thomas P

OMG MY MOM HUST GOT ME THE JOANNE SHORT RIGGT JEOFRE IT SOLD PUT FOR LY BORTHDAY AND GAVE OT TO ME

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

fede ARTPOP
15 hours ago, troybrooks said:

ugly af and outdated

WTF those were sexy...this new ones are basic.Ā :toofunny:

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Keep them...they look basic

Ā 

12 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Living for this promo... make Joanne into hip streetwear.Ā Pander to the delusional, over confident but unattractiveĀ indie kids.

:emma:

I was gonna say lmao.

I'm not the biggest fan of these, but they really do fit into what's hip with mainstream streetwear atm- casual minimalism, and such.

14 hours ago, Fusel said:

don't buy at urban outfitters unless you want to fund rich hardcore conservatives who oppose gay rights!

Yeah. Didn't they also win/settle a case where they were using traditional indigenous tribe patterns and outfits?Ā 

It's a fun store to go to and get some fashion inspiration, but god forbid I'm gonna buy a pair of hoop earrings for $20. That's what my local hood hair store is for.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived