Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Wold Tour sold out in 2 minutes!

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was ****ing difficult to get tickets. I only managed to get them for the 11th because it was announced out of the blue and tickets were available straight away. It was a mad rush but demand for this tour is crazy. She should do good numbers

RAMROD

Where all Joanne haters in this cult site who says she will flop? :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

And 75% were probably bought to be sold on at a staggering markup.

I hate my cynisism sometimes and I know there's nothing you can do about it, but the phenomenon just irks me.

This.

Most of the tickets just end up on Stubhub or other reselling sites.

I hate that big percentage of the sold tickets were people who are just gonna re-sell them for bigger prices. Why aren't there laws about stuff like this? ugh.

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Belivet said:

This.

Most of the tickets just end up on Stubhub or other reselling sites.

There's not as many being resold as you may think, last I checked there was around 700-1000 being resold, out of a potential ~40,000 tickets available. Correct me if I'm wrong though 

1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

wait is this serious?! The SB effect is THIS big in touring? WOW! :giveup:

Not really, this is normal demand for her, the amount of dates is a total mess, as well as the venues... She needs to tour WORLDWIDE to do promo, countries you skip will skip you come a new album... 

venusfly
10 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Any way of buying tickets now that they are sold out??

Use Ticketmaster's reselling site, GetMeIn. Prepare for some extortionate pricing though

GagaLogic
24 minutes ago, Bounty said:

How can people resell or stubhub if you need a credit card to get the tickets?

I saw an eBay auction that said they would be sending you a prepaid card along with instructions for using it to enter the show. So the scalpers are circumventing the credit card entry rule with prepaid cards which work similar to credit cards. Sad really. :/

1 minute ago, GagaLogic said:

I saw an eBay auction that said they would be sending you a prepaid card along with instructions for using it to enter the show. So the scalpers are circumventing the credit card entry rule with prepaid cards which work similar to credit cards. Sad really. :/

Mother f$&kers 😡

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, LG said:

Use Ticketmaster's reselling site, GetMeIn. Prepare for some extortionate pricing though

Cant believe they sold out so quickly:giveup:

End Racism Now

Archived