πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

news

Gaga dating - according to People Magazine

wahljennifer322

Featured Posts

Nirvana
4 minutes ago, lego said:

Idk why I think it's weird she's dating a guy with kids (who probably has marriage(s) behind)...andΒ she wanted her own.Β :giveup:Β With Taylor.:giveup:Β 

Β 

I'm just sad.Β 

Β 

iSeYY6.gif

When I think of this to be honest I'm sad too... :(Β 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices

So he's 18 years older than her? Wellp that is a big age difference. It's just 2 different generations basically and that is bound to cause sime issues. And the kid ..

But it is entirely her business so I just hope she knows what she wants and will be of course happy as long as she is.

And I don't find him ugly like many of you seem to. He's alright.

Forever and Always!

The greaseball look isn't one I dig but he better treat her well. He looks like he's in the luc/speedy/robΒ boat and we know how those ended. But it's not fair to judge, not my life :)

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

13 minutes ago, Bio said:

Yep, "Carino previously datedΒ Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan, and some of his clients include Hollywood’s biggest A-list stars likeΒ Justin Bieber,Β Amber Heard,Β Christina Aguilera,Β Simon Cowell,Β Miley CyrusΒ andΒ Jennifer Lopez."

She must know him from J-LO since they have worked together in the past

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

14 minutes ago, Bio said:

Yep, "Carino previously datedΒ Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan, and some of his clients include Hollywood’s biggest A-list stars likeΒ Justin Bieber,Β Amber Heard,Β Christina Aguilera,Β Simon Cowell,Β Miley CyrusΒ andΒ Jennifer Lopez."

serial dater:nails:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ElectricMonster

I think they are dating but it for sure won't last. He jumps from celebrity to celebrity and I feel bad cuz Gaga was in a vulnerable place and he took advantage of that and it's messed up because they knew eachother when she was with Taylor. And if he is her agent Taylor might have even met him. I think the problem is gaga doesn't know how to be single and not in a relationship so she is dating him more out of insecurity and ultimately she will be hurt, He was still dating Lauren end of 2016!!

Archived