đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question for anybody who bought the backstage tickets

vampire grin

Featured Posts

vampire grin

When you purchased the backstage pass tickets, did it show you where your seats are in the venue? If so, how are the seats?

I'm going to purchase that package for the pittsburgh show and I just want to see if the seated tickets are really close to the stage lolol

Hey :)

I didn't purchase them, but last time people had the Backstage/Meeting Gaga Ticket, they sat close to the Piano on the Stage (If you're talking about the 1.1K Package)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Azor Ahai

If it's anything like the artRave pack, it should be super close to the stage in a special area next to the piano.

drinkmytears

Yes it did show me my seat, I am front row of the lower level, in the section right on the side of the stage. 

Im glad we are elevated off the floor. A shame it's not as good at the ARTPOP Zone but oh well

10 hours ago, Noah said:

Hey :)

I didn't purchase them, but last time people had the Backstage/Meeting Gaga Ticket, they sat close to the Piano on the Stage (If you're talking about the 1.1K Package)

10 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

If it's anything like the artRave pack, it should be super close to the stage in a special area next to the piano.

From what I've seen, it won't be 'inside the stage' like artRAVE. It'll just be the most expensive and best regular seat you can get, like any other usual M&G pack.

Buckshotwon
Just now, MANiCURE said:

In the UK its a regular seat next to the stage at the side of GA :/ nothing like artrave

Same

Buckshotwon
27 minutes ago, MANiCURE said:

You got one girl? What date? x

i got for Milan, sept. 26th:) shame it's nothing like artRave sits

Am I A Girl
4 hours ago, Blake said:

From what I've seen, it won't be 'inside the stage' like artRAVE. It'll just be the most expensive and best regular seat you can get, like any other usual M&G pack.

I'm so happy the backstage comes with seats because my gram loves gaga and she is going with me!! And she wouldn't have wanted the backstage tix if it was standing floor because of her knees! So if it was standing I would've also had to buy good seated seats to switch to! So I'm super happy the VIP package is seated !! Also going to the Pittsburgh one & getting backstage tix 

2 minutes ago, GAGAXCOLLECTOR said:

I'm so happy the backstage comes with seats because my gram loves gaga and she is going with me!! And she wouldn't have wanted the backstage tix if it was standing floor because of her knees! So if it was standing I would've also had to buy good seated seats to switch to! So I'm super happy the VIP package is seated !! Also going to the Pittsburgh one & getting backstage tix 

artRAVE/ARTPOP Zone wasn't standing though. :flop: There was a seat for everyone, but everyone just chose to get up and dance around the area we had. 

Buckshotwon
Just now, Blake said:

artRAVE/ARTPOP Zone wasn't standing though. :flop: There was a seat for everyone, but everyone just chose to get up and dance around the area we had. 

Hope it will be the same this year

Archived