Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to get pre sale tickets?

mmm

Featured Posts

Im gonna get tickets to Gagas show in Austin TX or Dallas depending on best seats but I really want to get pre sale tickets on the 16th before seats are gone. How do I do that?

Shipper

Buy something from ladygaga.com store now and you will get it in your email. 

Hurry. Presale started already for the show in my area and I couldnt find some of the tickets like the Come to Mama VIP package when I bought it a few hours after the presale started. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

1 hour ago, Shipper said:

Buy something from ladygaga.com store now and you will get it in your email. 

Hurry. Presale started already for the show in my area and I couldnt find some of the tickets like the Come to Mama VIP package when I bought it a few hours after the presale started. 

I just bought something and I did not get the pre sale code!! how do I get it??

Are the tickets available to purchase on pre sale limited? what I mean is will I get to choose any seat in the venue or only special expensive VIP tickets that will seat us in a special area and make it complicated? I just want a regular front row seat.

Shipper
1 hour ago, Fay said:

I just bought something and I did not get the pre sale code!! how do I get it??

Are the tickets available to purchase on pre sale limited? what I mean is will I get to choose any seat in the venue or only special expensive VIP tickets that will seat us in a special area and make it complicated? I just want a regular front row seat.

You can chose any available seats when you get the code and not just the VIP. 

Check your spam email.  I found mine there. 

1 minute ago, Shipper said:

You can chose any available seats when you get the code and not just the VIP. 

Check your spam email.  I found mine there. 

I dont see it in the smap email or anywhere! I got an email but it doesnt have the code. I contacted them and they said they will reply to me in 2 days but I hope you have the answer sooner.

Buckshotwon
3 minutes ago, Fay said:

I dont see it in the smap email or anywhere! I got an email but it doesnt have the code. I contacted them and they said they will reply to me in 2 days but I hope you have the answer sooner.

I have one pre-sale code. I can give it to you

I'm from Europe so I just don't need it)

Shipper
1 minute ago, Fay said:

All I can say is wait for a few hours?

I bought my Joanne CD there when it was released so I just got an email for being a previous customer a few days ago.  I dont know how fast the emails presale code arrive after they buy something but i know they should arrive soon. 

Do you have a gmail?  I found it inthe promotions tab and not the main one. 

2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

All I can say is wait for a few hours?

I bought my Joanne CD there when it was released so I just got an email for being a previous customer a few days ago.  I dont know how fast the emails presale code arrive after they buy something but i know they should arrive soon. 

Do you have a gmail?  I found it inthe promotions tab and not the main one. 

Oh maybe only people who pre ordered the Joanne album get the code? ill wait and see what they say and if they send it. No I dont have gmail. Thanku

3 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

I have one pre-sale code. I can give it to you

I'm from Europe so I just don't need it)

Seriously? that would be amazing thank you so much!!!! PM me please :D

ChaoticPeace

Where did you guys get all your information because I can't find anything on Gaga's website, (yes I'm "new" but I'm not)

Archived