Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

How Would You Feel.....

Twitter

Featured Posts

If Gaga made John Wayne a promo single to prepare us for the real single slayage of Dancin' In Circles. :diane: Gaga's known for giving us fan favorite songs as promos then drops a sexual bop. 

Example 1: The Fame Era

Beautiful & Dirty Rich: Fan Favorite Bop

Poker Face: Bop on Gaga's Bisexuality

Example 2: ARTPOP Era

Venus: Fan Favorite Bop

DWUW: Bop on Haters & Sexual Content

Thoughts? :usrs:

Saint Hollywood

Maybe... who knows with her? She pulled a reverse career experience on us this week :gum:

BABBLYON
Just now, Easy said:

DWUW isn't even sexual?

BDR fan favourite?

no your theory is not working :sweat:

what.....

Just now, HAUSofRANA said:

what.....

He just called Venus and BDR fan favourites and DWUW sexual to make up a theory and those are just alternative facts, not everything is cryptic right?

id love to see DIC slaying but stop making theories like that right?

Fernster7

Change Dancin In Circles to A-YO and I would be the happiest stan ever. DIC can be a promo single before the last single of the era, the amazing Joanne.:diane:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

BABBLYON
1 minute ago, Easy said:

He just called Venus and BDR fan favourites and DWUW sexual to make up a theory and those are just alternative facts, not everything is cryptic right?

but DWUW is sexual...like, the unreleased video, some lyrics  (even though it’s about body shaming and not caring what people think), and the SNL performance are all examples of a sexual song, correct me if I’m wrong

3 minutes ago, Easy said:

Last time I've checked everyone was here for BDR & Venus becoming singles until Gaga dropped a single with a sexual vibe. Plus if you went to TFB or ArtRave explains how much people were here for those promo singles.

Just now, HAUSofRANA said:

but DWUW is sexual...like, the unreleased video, some lyrics  (even though it’s about body shaming and not caring what people think), and the SNL performance are all examples of a sexual song, correct me if I’m wrong

I think it's a song about being misunderstood (like how the media and GP misunderstands her art) so she made the performances sexual to cover up the fact that the song itself isn't. It's just a theory I believed in for years so correct me if I'm wrong too :hug:

1 minute ago, KING said:

Last time I've checked everyone was here for BDR & Venus becoming singles until Gaga dropped a single with a sexual vibe. 

That part maybe I was wrong but I don't think there is a pattern. :giveup:sorry. I don't mean to be rude.

2020Covid19IsOurs
34 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The fact that some of yall really think DiC would slay :ladyhaha:

But it will:neyde:

Bookmarking you and I'll come for you when it's spent 44 weeks at #1 on Billboard hot 100:lolly::poot:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

But it will:neyde:

Bookmarking you and I'll come for you when it's spent 44 weeks at #1 on Billboard hot 100:lolly::poot:

:giggle:

Archived