💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Fame Monster Plushie

czr11003

Featured Posts

This is my first time making a plushie and I made one using The Fame Monster USB version as inspiration to make the Plushie. Please don't be harsh on me first time doing something like this. Yeah I didn't add detail to the hair or "GAGA" to the glasses cuz I didn't have any fabric paint. Hope you guys like 0B587xI2nNOpSaHUxcV9zbEhaNTQ?e=download

THAT

IS

SO

****ING

CUTE

I

WANT

ONE

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Saint Laurent

If I may make a suggestion...

When you've sewn the fabric, turn it inside out, that way you'll be able to hide to stitching and make it look more 'professional'.

Also, it may be worth while buying some proper craft scissors so your detailing (the glasses etc.) are a little more clean.

Otherwise keep doing what you're doing, it's adorable.

Duella Dvil

Its sooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Gives me adorable voodoo doll vibe from season 7 of Bad Girls Club

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Erich Johnson

Great

Now uses it as a vodoo doll, and make gaga release a pop album this year

Thank you guys, maybe I should get a sewing machine to make it look better and maybe make a bigger one to cuddle with lol:kara:

6 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

If I may make a suggestion...

When you've sewn the fabric, turn it inside out, that way you'll be able to hide to stitching and make it look more 'professional'.

Also, it may be worth while buying some proper craft scissors so your detailing (the glasses etc.) are a little more clean.

Otherwise keep doing what you're doing, it's adorable.

Yeah I did turn it inside out and sowed it but I had to leave the bottom open so I could stuff it and then had to sewn the legs that's why you can see the stiching. And I ran out of black thread so had to use that white thread 

Archived