💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne MV Trilogy is about Taylor And Gaga

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

Bordeciel
On 09/02/2017 at 9:24 PM, Acsnpdx8 said:

First I have to say, your English is amazing. :golfclap: I would have no idea it wasn't your first language. 

Second, this blew my mind. I love that you linked it to "You and I" and it totally makes sense. Great job!

Queen of making a statement about her life but its artistic so only her crazed fans like us will get it. 

:wub:

HausOfMiklaus

This is a really cool interpretation. It probably has more truth to it than you'd expect. I just (as always) hope for gaga's happiness wherever she is right now, emotionally.

Bordeciel
On 10/02/2017 at 10:24 PM, bblough said:

Don't forget.....Sinners prayer is also part of the story of Gaga and Taylor.

I also have this feeling. There're a lot of lyrics about trust issues with a man in a relationship on Joanne...

The Child

I'm still shocked by this thread. :cryga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
15 minutes ago, Bordeciel said:

Why? :hug:

Well your theory seems so legit so real so true and I'm still not over them breaking up :cryga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

On 2/8/2017 at 3:48 PM, CrazyMonster said:

I think the end has another meaning, she literally gets shot by herself so that could mean the end of the relationship but also the end of her life and end of her life = death.

We all know this album is about her dead aunt Joanne so maybe the next installation has a link with Joanne so either Joanne (the song) or Hey Girl or Angel Down, I can't see DIC being the follow up to this, DH could also work as a prequel to the PI/MR/JW trilogy.

To me, DIC is clearly about masturbating after a break up.

Why do you think the song wouldn't fit? I imagine the video would focus on the "in the fire I call your name out" and "dancing in circles" imagery for cathartic release. 

I doubt it would be here in a bed under the covers and orgasming. But maybe?

London GUY

Wait for the Christian trilogy,

Dancin' in Circles here we go :nails:

REPLAY

The Child
23 minutes ago, uo111 said:

To me, DIC is clearly about masturbating after a break up.

Why do you think the song wouldn't fit? I imagine the video would focus on the "in the fire I call your name out" and "dancing in circles" imagery for cathartic release. 

I doubt it would be here in a bed under the covers and orgasming. But maybe?

Well then why would she include getting shot by herself then? It is surely a nod to death and since this album is about her dead aunt then I only see a toned down song coming after this. I'm not against DIC being a single, it is one of my favorite songs of the album but I'd like some other song to come before DIC which should be released for summer.

31 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Well then why would she include getting shot by herself then? It is surely a nod to death and since this album is about her dead aunt then I only see a toned down song coming after this. I'm not against DIC being a single, it is one of my favorite songs of the album but I'd like some other song to come before DIC which should be released for summer.

I could see Sinner's Prayer and then DIC, I think that would make sense. 

I'm still confused on if John Wayne is a single or not though, so I really don't know how many videos to expect. JW could be the end.

• 2 weeks later...
Bordeciel
On 16/02/2017 at 10:42 PM, Mythos said:

Isn't like the half of the album about Taylor?

I guess so... I think ARTPOP had a lot of Taylor in it too... But it's not always as obvious as it could be.

• 8 months later...
Bordeciel
On 27/02/2017 at 10:38 PM, Seashell Hooker said:

Reading the comments like....

tumblr_inline_mw40r9UwN71r5hxbq.gif

This is my proudest topic tho :selena:

I love ma little gayers slayers whatevers  :selena:

Archived