Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne MV Trilogy is about Taylor And Gaga

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

Bordeciel

Hi.

:sis:

It's hard for me to explain my POV, first because French is my first language and second because I feel that a lot of people could say very easily that I'm wrong but i'll explain my opinion.

To me, the Joanne Trilogy Movie and singles are pure reference to the Taylor and Gaga Relationship & Breakup.

I. Perfect Illusion, the "Who were you?" song

A. Perfect illusion song

This song can have many meanings, but the most obvious one is about desilusion and how you feel when you discover that your relationship and who you are with is not what you were thinking.

B. Perfect Illusion Movie

Gaga is giving all the energy she has but at the end, she lays in the desert completly wasted and lost in her life. Like a relationship that's too harsch and put her on her knees.

II. Million Reasons, the "I Still love you and  I'm able to hold on" song

A. Million Reasons song

"And if you say something that you might even mean
It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe"

Gaga explains here she doubts about the person she's with and that she isn't trusting him a hundred per cent. Anyway, she still loves him cause she just need "One good reason to stay" with this person...

B. Million reasons movie

The movie is not showing any man or any sign of relationship, but it's certainly showing a woman struggling so harsch with her feelings, needing friends and people she loves to keep herself alive and strong. It shows solitude, and how someone has to catch on the one he loves when he's strugling, certainly with a break-up knowing the lyrics...

III. John Wayne, the "F*** it dude, I don't need you" song

A. John Wayne song

The dude is basic, the dude is like any "John" a very common name, she needs a special one, a very special one, a "John Wayne"!

B. John Wayne movie

What is really striking me here is one the movie is linked to Million Reasons, but also, to me, You & I the movie where she met Taylor.

In the beginning, she quits her nice rose clothes and claims her wanting to have a special man, where she becomes again the crazy Lady Gaga we all know.

She wants a new relationship, someone else in her life.

And at the end? She lives like she came, almost 6 years ago when she met Taylor... In the countryside, walking... To close a trilogy, that represents to me a relationship that has last for 5 years !

tumblr_lr91l469fR1qldxv7o1_500.gif

donutellha

OH DAMN, THATS WHY IT SEEMED NOSTALIGIC
THE BLACK LEATHER OUTFIT

THE YOU AND I WALKING BLACK OUTFIT

OH MY GOD IT MAKES SENSE

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

I think that's quite clear :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, donutellha said:

OH DAMN, THATS WHY IT SEEMED NOSTALIGIC
THE BLACK LEATHER OUTFIT

THE YOU AND I WALKING BLACK OUTFIT

OH MY GOD IT MAKES SENSE

god damn

TheKillerQueen

Screw Taylor. (Sorry for the hostility, I just really don't like him for treating GaGa like dirt) Perfect Illusion is a dead giveaway it's about their failed relationship. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

SarahYuko

I didn't buy her cover-up explanations since the Instagram filter stuff she talked about during PI promo. Girl, we understand if you had a hard time. I hope she's alright now, and there's no bad blood or anything. No matter how much you love someone, there's always that part that's scared things are not or never were real and meant to be, and PI and MR are perfect reflections of that. Just my take on the whole thing.

And yeah John Wayne is definitely a f*** you moment. I hope there's a 4th installation but idk. It did say "the end"... :sweat:

Incredible observation between Yoü and I and John Wayne, about her walking down the road.

Like always, she's on the road.

3 points in and ready for more

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Miel said:

Incredible observation between Yoü and I and John Wayne, about her walking down the road.

Like always, she's on the road.

this.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Child
36 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

I didn't buy her cover-up explanations since the Instagram filter stuff she talked about during PI promo. Girl, we understand if you had a hard time. I hope she's alright now, and there's no bad blood or anything. No matter how much you love someone, there's always that part that's scared things are not or never were real and meant to be, and PI and MR are perfect reflections of that. Just my take on the whole thing.

And yeah John Wayne is definitely a f*** you moment. I hope there's a 4th installation but idk. It did say "the end"... :sweat:

I think the end has another meaning, she literally gets shot by herself so that could mean the end of the relationship but also the end of her life and end of her life = death.

We all know this album is about her dead aunt Joanne so maybe the next installation has a link with Joanne so either Joanne (the song) or Hey Girl or Angel Down, I can't see DIC being the follow up to this, DH could also work as a prequel to the PI/MR/JW trilogy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bordeciel

I think there are definitely even more... In You and I she's the one threaten by her lover... in John Wayne she's the one that threats...

Like she's now not in love anymore in charge of herself and aware...

BlingNotTheMusic
23 hours ago, Bordeciel said:

Hi.

:sis:

It's hard for me to explain my POV, first because French is my first language and second because I feel that a lot of people could say very easily that I'm wrong but i'll explain my opinion.

To me, the Joanne Trilogy Movie and singles are pure reference to the Taylor and Gaga Relationship & Breakup.

I. Perfect Illusion, the "Who were you?" song

A. Perfect illusion song

This song can have many meanings, but the most obvious one is about desilusion and how you feel when you discover that your relationship and who you are with is not what you were thinking.

B. Perfect Illusion Movie

Gaga is giving all the energy she has but at the end, she lays in the desert completly wasted and lost in her life. Like a relationship that's too harsch and put her on her knees.

II. Million Reasons, the "I Still love you and  I'm able to hold on" song

A. Million Reasons song

"And if you say something that you might even mean
It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe"

Gaga explains here she doubts about the person she's with and that she isn't trusting him a hundred per cent. Anyway, she still loves him cause she just need "One good reason to stay" with this person...

B. Million reasons movie

The movie is not showing any man or any sign of relationship, but it's certainly showing a woman struggling so harsch with her feelings, needing friends and people she loves to keep herself alive and strong. It shows solitude, and how someone has to catch on the one he loves when he's strugling, certainly with a break-up knowing the lyrics...

III. John Wayne, the "F*** it dude, I don't need you" song

A. John Wayne song

The dude is basic, the dude is like any "John" a very common name, she needs a special one, a very special one, a "John Wayne"!

B. John Wayne movie

What is really striking me here is one the movie is linked to Million Reasons, but also, to me, You & I the movie where she met Taylor.

In the beginning, she quits her nice rose clothes and claims her wanting to have a special man, where she becomes again the crazy Lady Gaga we all know.

She wants a new relationship, someone else in her life.

And at the end? She lives like she came, almost 6 years ago when she met Taylor... In the countryside, walking... To close a trilogy, that represents to me a relationship that has last for 5 years !

tumblr_lr91l469fR1qldxv7o1_500.gif

First I have to say, your English is amazing. :golfclap: I would have no idea it wasn't your first language. 

Second, this blew my mind. I love that you linked it to "You and I" and it totally makes sense. Great job!

Queen of making a statement about her life but its artistic so only her crazed fans like us will get it. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Archived