Jump to content
life

Gaga hints at John Wayne being the next single


Coop

Featured Posts

  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Y'ALL QUICK :air:Ā 

why is your profile pic the embodiment of this thread?

thinking_xojrcq.thumb.jpg.243ba21eb6a1c1

Ā 

lamaisongaga.com
Link to post
Share on other sites

YAAAAAAAS JOANNEEEEĀ 

BAAABYYY

LEEET'S GEEEET HIIIIIGHHHHHHH

JOOOHN WAAYNEEEEĀ 

giphy.gif

Ā 

Ā tell us what @AdminĀ ?Ā :excited2:

Get on hype train sisters JOHN WAYNE FT. METALLICA IS COMING FOR OUR WEAVEĀ :excited2::excited2::excited2:

NEW SINGLEĀ :excited2::excited2::excited2:

NEW VIDEOĀ :excited2::excited2::excited2:

Ā 

And thats a wrap.Ā :trollga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

crisTEAne

the video is coming, i can feel it. :giveup:Ā 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back
Link to post
Share on other sites

Doncho

After the Halftime I have faith that she will make a GREAT video like the good old days. PLEASEĀ :excited2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm strung out on #DiamondHeart #SurpriseBitch #IBetYouThoughtIWasTalkingAboutJohnWayne

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...