❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Having issues getting pre sale tickets...

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

So I'm at work right now in the bathroom and I'm having issues getting these goddamn presale tickets. Do I need a citi bank card? I'm trying to get two tickets for Dancin In Circles package for me and my friend at the NYC show on August 28th but it says no tickets match your search. I was able to get the pre sale tickets fine during the monster ball, artrave and cheek to cheek show but now it seems like I cant get any of the packages unless it's Citi Cardmember package. Do I have to wait until the the 13th when it goes on sale to the whole public? I just hope I'm able to get them on time since tickets be sold out in like 5 minutes especially in NYC. I'm worried because I'm too late for the public sale then I have to buy them off stubhub which I don't mind since they always have available tickets even until the day before the concert but they charge an arm, a leg and a rhinoplasty :awkney: Anyone having this issue? :sweat:

YES im very irritated!  This pre-order with the gaga store purchase is SO misleading!  It only gives me the option to order 1 TICKET! just 1!  Unless I get one of the VIP packages.  I just wanted to get 6 $136 tickets for my mom, her friends, and my friends.  I spent money at the store for no reason...such false advertising and I did not expect this from Gaga's brand

Alien Tulip
4 minutes ago, Kinsey said:

YES im very irritated!  This pre-order with the gaga store purchase is SO misleading!  It only gives me the option to order 1 TICKET! just 1!  Unless I get one of the VIP packages.  I just wanted to get 6 $136 tickets for my mom, her friends, and my friends.  I spent money at the store for no reason...such false advertising and I did not expect this from Gaga's brand

Yeah I bought a shirt too for 40 dollars and yeah no pre sale ticket :awkney: I know it wasn't guaranteed but they should have done the pre sale during the weekend when it's easier for others to purchase them. I just hate having to buy tickets during public sales because even when you're on time on the dot it still can become difficult especially with the excessive captchas they require you to do and it takes forever to load :awkney: 

It's not Gaga's fault though but moreso whoever is in charge with this chaos. Then again I'm most likely just overreacting and just wasn't lucky enough.

TropicOfCANCER

I had issues buying direct from the fenway park site (where ticketmaster linked me too) so i jumped ship and bought 5 tix from stubhub. I paid $138 per ticket, but i figured its not that bad. 

ChavaWM

At 9am is the ticket master gonna have a citibank section because right now when I click on buy tickets it only says Tickets On SALE Monday

Is stubhub a legit source? It lets me select exactly where i want to sit but on the link from Gaga's site my options are so limited which makes no sense...@tropicOfCANCER

ChavaWM

Ugh it's only letting me buy 1 ticket and it's credit card entry. My older sister is letting me use her card and she isn't my ride to the concert so I won't have her card and ID to get in.

RAMROD

Try here folks

http://www.slotix.com/tours/27

It redirects me to TicketMaster right away

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived