đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Floor Ticket Prices

Himeros26

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I'm getting so anxious about these tickets, I can't get them until the general public sale and I don't even know what time I can get them at because I have to wait for my mom :sharon:

Don't worry too much, so many more go on sale during public sale! You have a great shot :)

Guest ARTPOPSlays
8 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Don't worry too much, so many more go on sale during public sale! You have a great shot

Thank you! :hug: I've gotten tickets to her passed three tours but something felt a little different this time lol! But I'm confident I can get them

6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Thank you! :hug: I've gotten tickets to her passed three tours but something felt a little different this time lol! But I'm confident I can get them

You're on it!! Which show are you going to?

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Aidan said:

You're on it!! Which show are you going to?

Well, my parents are on it :sweat: They've payed for all the passed shows but since I'm older now and have a job I'm helping out. I have three choices of shows that I can go to. I can either go to the NY show, the Boston show, or the Connecticut show. I think it'd be really cool to see her in stadium though so I'll probably end up at either NY or Boston. 

1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Well, my parents are on it :sweat: They've payed for all the passed shows but since I'm older now and have a job I'm helping out. I have three choices of shows that I can go to. I can either go to the NY show, the Boston show, or the Connecticut show. I think it'd be really cool to see her in stadium though so I'll probably end up at either NY or Boston. 

oooh NY is at Citi Field right? I've never been but have a great time!

Mistress Dita
8 hours ago, grigiogirl12 said:

I paid $86 for GA Floor tickets at the Wells Fargo Center in Philly, but it seems like they're all unavailable now. Glad I got them when I did

Im going to Philly too! :hug:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
15 minutes ago, Aidan said:

oooh NY is at Citi Field right? I've never been but have a great time!

Yeah it is! Thank you so much! If you go I hope you have a great time! :rockstar:

JgHaus78
21 hours ago, Moonster said:

This is off topic but OML I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC!

MARIA BRINKS IS BAE

isn't she great! 

Galactastica

I'm pretty confused about all these prices varying so much. My friend got us tickets for the LA show and paid $190 for balcony seats. That's right, BALCONY seats. I was like, wtf? Why is a balcony seat so expensive but GA up against the stage is $80? She said lower level was $300 or so. 

I will be buying our Austin TX tickets and I'm worried. I can't really afford the $190 for nosebleed seats. That's outrageous. 

Archived