💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Addresses Body-Shaming on Instagram

Robot

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

I love her so much and it makes me so sad to see how hard the world is on her all the time :noparty:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

damn. Thank god she responded. 

she's got a kick ass body. 

Also anyone's stomach would look like that because of how the pants would cinch your stomach.

now release the masterpiece that is Do What U Want (With My Body) MV to ride the hype and promo and get that BB number 1 :excited2::diane:.

TimisaMonster
17 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Xoxo, Gaga

She killed her former Joanne at SuperBowl 51  :diane:

Fixed :giggle:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whispering
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

Tell em. Do people seriously think she's fat or overweight? Does she need to have a taylor swift or rihanna body to be considered healthy on society standards? :oprah: I actually think Gaga has a nice fit toned body now. She still has her curves and there's nothing wrong with that. Beautiful even.

Rihanna? 

Just for the record, Rihanna has a beautiful body...but she does have curves and body fat. 

GunninMan

I swear to the high heavens above, people will literally try and drag her for ANYTHING. I am so sick of it. I have to say though, she always handles the hate in a classy manner, and I live for that.

Letmelivemylife

This whole body shaming thing needs to stop not only for gaga but for everybody. I have a friend who is a size double zero and probably weighs 95lbs soaking wet. She has tried everything under the ****ing sun to gain weight. She can eat an entire large pizza plus an order of wedges and she's still a size double zero. People criticize her because her wrists are bony and you can see her rib cage but that's just how she was built. Assuming she's anorexic and telling her to seek medical treatment is extremely rude. I have another friend who is a size 16 and yet she runs marathons, plays softball, and runs around chasing her 2 toddlers around all day. She literally has zero junk food in the house. Assuming that she can't put the fork down and eats too many cookies is extremely rude as well. It's just ****ing rude to comment on somebody's body. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

It's ****ing crazy that people were trying to body shame her to begin with... Like she is so fit! How is anyone going to be acting like she is fat? :deadbanana: 

Bette Davis
14 minutes ago, Bebe said:

It's ****ing crazy that people were trying to body shame her to begin with... Like she is so fit! How is anyone going to be acting like she is fat? :deadbanana: 

I want to see the people who are calling her fat squeeze into her tiny outfit  

giphy.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

VANTABLACK

I don't understand . 

In that picture she has ****ing abs that is just over hanging skin because her panties are so tight 

what do they want ? To see her rip cage ? :poot:

lady-gaga-ama-2009-outfit-02.jpg

Same pressed haters who want 2009 gaga back  :madge:

4 minutes ago, VANTABLACK said:

I don't understand . 

In that picture she has ****ing abs that is just over hanging skin because her panties are so tight 

what do they want ? To see her rip cage ? :poot:

lady-gaga-ama-2009-outfit-02.jpg

Same pressed haters who want 2009 gaga back  

She actually looks so much healthier now :saladga:

Archived