Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm (NEW Snippets)

OBEY

Featured Posts

artpoprebellion

Meh, not feeling it that much. The lyrics seem very generic. I like the production though.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goddess Of Love
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPrebellion said:

Meh, not feeling it that much. The lyrics seem very generic. I like the production though.

its out?

artpoprebellion
Just now, Goddess Of Love said:

its out?

Not yet, I'm just basing it off the longer snippet.

NewYorkCity

yas she recognised how amazing dancing on air was and decided to do a whole disco album. Can't wait.

Haroon
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

yas she recognised how amazing dancing on air was and decided to do a whole disco album. Can't wait.

Walking on Air :gaycat: But yeah I'm glad she tried something like that on PRISM and is now trying it again, hopefully the album will follow suit :excited2: 

NewYorkCity
27 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Walking on Air  But yeah I'm glad she tried something like that on PRISM and is now trying it again, hopefully the album will follow suit  

Nnnnn mess :toofunny: I was to tired while typing 

Seashell Hooker

This looks so cheap and weird to me. First of all, WTF IS UP WITH HER LEG/FOOT PROPORTIONS!?! 

Are these her Koon balls? It's like she's taking TIHWD and ARTPOP and merging the two. The result doesn't even look disco. 

I'm not expecting much honestly. 

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

4 hours ago, Seashell Hooker said:

This looks so cheap and weird to me. First of all, WTF IS UP WITH HER LEG/FOOT PROPORTIONS!?! 

Are these her Koon balls? It's like she's taking TIHWD and ARTPOP and merging the two. The result doesn't even look disco. 

I'm not expecting much honestly. 

Well, in Madonna's COADF album cover one of her legs dissappears... :poot:

And the fact that she has three balls doesn't mean they're Koon Balls, I mean, it isn't necessary. I can easily blame her for copying Madonna for the Disco ball and all that ****, but obviously Madonna didn't invent it so no need to say that. 

The night sky tells all

Helxig

I dunno... it usually bugs me when a song relies on cheesy lyrics and lots of rhyming to be catchy...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

26 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I dunno... it usually bugs me when a song relies on cheesy lyrics and lots of rhyming to be catchy...

Its usually more catchy if it rhymes

2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Don't most songs rhyme? :laughga:

Archived