💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

PlasticHo

I think someone asked this, but I didn't see a reply. I'm short. (like 5'6 short lol). Should I bother with CTM package? I'd hate to buy them and not be able to see over people.  Should I buy Vip seated? Maybe Perfect Illusion? Just curious and wanted to ask you guys. I've only ever seen her from the nosebleeds. Appreciate any advice! 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KevinLeto
On 2/8/2017 at 0:23 PM, bionic said:

Definitely plenty of room for it. Depends on how well these ones sell though (and its looking positive from today's pre-sale)

We don't know for sure what the stage is yet, so we can't really answer that unfortunately  It seems like it'll be something like this (taken from here, about the Antwerp show)

20170206-ladygaga-zaalplan-spg.jpg

If you want to see Gaga upclose, you'll need to spend more than €100 per ticket. :( But you can usually see the show fine from behind from the upper areas (blue and green on above chart), just not too clearly

This is the stage from the show in Denmark: lady_gaga_2017-ny.jpg There's a square in the middle of the floor too. Is it just coincidence or this is really the stage layout with a second stage in the middle of the floor and she will fly between the stages like in SBHTS? :gum:

Anybody else has stage layout from e.g. Live Nation to compare?

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

1 hour ago, KevinLeto said:

This is the stage from the show in Denmark: lady_gaga_2017-ny.jpg There's a square in the middle of the floor too. Is it just coincidence or this is really the stage layout with a second stage in the middle of the floor and she will fly between the stages like in SBHTS? :gum:

The squares in the back are likely the control booth or whatever

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

sarahb

I think the stages on the maps the venues are using are just placeholders. She might reveal the stage herself. 

ImpossiblePrincess

Is this her last tour, my sister said she thought she heard someone say she said that its her last tour at the Super Bowl because she wants to have a family 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

Is this her last tour, my sister said she thought she heard someone say she said that its her last tour at the Super Bowl because she wants to have a family 

no :oprah:

venusfly
23 hours ago, KevinLeto said:

That's just the default stage for any show that has an unspecified one. The box in the middle is where the sound engineer sits

Thank you Gaga
On 08/02/2017 at 10:12 AM, ArtFame said:

Will she sing Songs from ARTPOP :giveup::lolga:

I don't know her😂

I believe in a glamorous life

DeleteMyAccount
14 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

With what husband? :oprah:

On 08/02/2017 at 7:23 AM, He8MyHeart said:

I know there isn't an answer for this, but when will Australian dates be announced?!? I'm dying here :air:

the exact thing i wanna know, i have so much to pay for this year its insane :koons:

Is it just the packages that are credit card entry for arenas?!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

BoomKack
On 10/02/2017 at 7:57 PM, PlasticHo said:

I think someone asked this, but I didn't see a reply. I'm short. (like 5'6 short lol). Should I bother with CTM package? I'd hate to buy them and not be able to see over people.  Should I buy Vip seated? Maybe Perfect Illusion? Just curious and wanted to ask you guys. I've only ever seen her from the nosebleeds. Appreciate any advice! 

If you get CTM then you're pretty much going to get front row or second row of standing. The stage is probably around 7ft high but there is a big space between the stage and the barrier so you can see a lot.

In terms of seeing past people, you can't predict who's going to be stood in front of you. It would be a risk you'd have to take. You have about 30 minutes to get comfortable before the rest of GA get in, so you can take your time finding the perfect spot

BoomKack
On 11/02/2017 at 3:01 AM, Pluto said:

The squares in the back are likely the control booth or whatever

If you look at seat maps for other shows, the sound engineer box is not included on the sketch

For example, here is the Formation Tour which definitely had a sound booth at the back of GA

beyonce-wembley-stadium-seating-plan.gif

It's not included on the map

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived