Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Gaga on season premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race

Coop

Featured Posts

GunninMan

My heart cannot take it this week. I am like nervous even more is going to be announced this week, and I am just gonna keel over from all the salvage she has been serving us since Sunday night. Drag Race has become one of my favorite shows, and I cannot wait to see Gaga on it.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Im gonna watch the gaga episode and see if i can get into it :lolly:

You still have one month if you change your mind :poot:

It's addictive, I watched 6 seasons on Netflix in less than 2 weeks.  :whitney:

underneath the pine

GunninMan
3 hours ago, SKANK said:

I don't know if anyone is interested, but Ross Mathews (one of the main judges on Drag Race) tonight on his podcast told an amazing behind the scenes story of working with her on Drag Race. It happens at about the 18 minute mark. Gaga is a god damn saint.

Thanks for sharing this! It makes me so happy that we stan such a genuine and kind-hearted woman. Such a special feeling too, that not everyone knows how she truly is, and that we and the people she has crossed paths with get to know the real her to an extent.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
6 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

lmao, SO is like scripted..no raw emotions? :toofunny:

yeah because the finale isn't live.  It takes place 2 weeks before finale airs on TV which would ruin the surprise obviously if they crowned a specific winner.  It comes down to the final edit and who Rupaul wants 

En_Sabah_Nur

I am LITERALLY Deceased right now @ this UNBELIEVABLE News.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3842973_600.jpg

flowers-by-british-first-world-war-grave

:air::air::air::air::air::air:   :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

Egypt. W

My OCD is just going to have to suffer by watching Gaga on this show losing my order. :nails:

GagaFierce :classy:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

YAS! My favorite music artist ever, on one of my favorite shows! I've been waiting for this for so long! :unicorn: :giveup: 

We're all Stronger Together!

BlingNotTheMusic
5 hours ago, SKANK said:

I don't know if anyone is interested, but Ross Mathews (one of the main judges on Drag Race) tonight on his podcast told an amazing behind the scenes story of working with her on Drag Race. It happens at about the 18 minute mark. Gaga is a god damn saint.

Edit: I see you Reddit.

Should I read into the fact that he played "Sinners Prayer"???

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

28 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Should I read into the fact that he played "Sinners Prayer"???

He's been stanning for Joanne since it was released, so I don't think so.

She filmed this when Alaska did that Joanne Video, and they took a pic together ;) Ive been waiting for soo many seasons, maybe itll be perfect illusion they lip sync to lol? 

HhXxn4.gif

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Judas Society

Ugh...I'm still bald from the Superbowl and this announcement with that LOOK. I hope Gaga comes back after Joanne (which I love 100%), Jazzga and ASIB.

Give this gay what he needs, Gaga!:giveup:

Judas Society
6 hours ago, SKANK said:

Edit: I see you Reddit.

Time and time again she reminds us that we didn't make a mistake supporting her. Wow. This is why she is the ONLY artist that I genuinely love. I like a lot of pop artists' music, Madonna, Kylie, Mariah, Whitney, Celine, Ariana.... but I only feel genuine love for Gaga as a person. She was the reason I came back to contemporary pop when I was listening to 60s and 80s music.

BoomKack
33 minutes ago, Zaza said:

She filmed this when Alaska did that Joanne Video, and they took a pic together ;) Ive been waiting for soo many seasons, maybe itll be perfect illusion they lip sync to lol? 

HhXxn4.gif

Nah she didn't, Season 9 filming took place in early August. They took a pic together backstage at the dive bar tour in NY

Schwerk

I would go mental if she walks on after all the other queens do their walk-in introduction. Totally picture Gaga pretending to be a drag queen herself, leaving the others all confused and shady about the fishy newbie till RuPaul comes in a few seconds later and reveals it´s actually her. Judging by the heavy make-up and giant shoulders It could totally happen.

tumblr_mszu43jXFZ1ql5yr7o1_r1_250.gifanigif_original-grid-image-17246-1378996

Either way I can't wait to see it but this would be hilarious. It's like a reverse Calderonian experience.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived