❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Its time for Gaga to start her metal era

Quark

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

It would depend but I feel like if she did a metal era even like C2C, it would still be reminiscent of pop metal. Not necessarily teen pop rock, but like metal instrumention with pop hooks and chorus and melodies. I'm not sure she would ever commit to a full metal era as opposed to a few metal songs or pop metal songs. 

Well she committed to a full Jazz era...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

It's time for her to start her acting career.

She already started. You mean refine?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bradley
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

She already started. You mean refine?

Well as a movie actress then. This is no AHS.

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Well as a movie actress then. This is no AHS.

Technically she has been on movies but I get what you mean Brad

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Mistress Dita

Yes!!! MetalGa is so much better than Joanne. We need either a metal/rock or pop album. 

Edonis
12 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Well she committed to a full Jazz era...

True but in order to commit to a full metal era she would need a full metal band. Which isn't hard to come by, but to commit to authenticity, she would need a full band to record, perform, and tour with as the metal genre has a commitment to band culture, etc. It's very complicated lol. Either way, I wouldn't mind. I think a lot of fans would open up to the genre more and learn about its history and importance to the LGBT community as well. I think at the very least she should play with the genre somehow in the future. 

Pacify Him
17 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Not straight up metal, please. Rose gold metal, maybe? I don't think her fan base (hello? Where are you?) are ready to stretch theit taste in music that far. I'm willing to follow her almost anywhere, but I'd prefer even Japanese noise (look it up. It hurts!) before metal.

If we had to tank folk country music (Judas ew) with Joanne, I don't see why not with a full Metal era :firega:

I’m getting on your nerves

Panchecco

YES it is time! :diane:

I think LG6 should be Rock with metal influences and maybe after that she should experiment with metal

She has the most versatile female voice and she has so much talent, she would slay 100%

Azor Ahai
1 hour ago, Robot said:

Really?

After the slayage that was the Super Bowl, I've realized that I want DanceGa back :gum:

Metal Dance and Rock Dance like Perfect Illusion are a thing

androiduser

Gaga is not a metal artist.... She is a fan of metal, but that's something completely different. The most she can do is imitate metal but that's not really being a metal performer.

plasticalice

Absolutely  not. "Heavy metal" sounds so cheesy. 

Gaga bringing that random ass heavy metal band "metallica" at the Grammys = career SUICIDE. Why? Why would she do that? Tell me why? Why?

Archived