Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
47 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I might die of anticipation before then :toofunny:

America gets everything.

Am I completely delusional in wondering if there's a possibility she'll announce an Asia/Aus/NZ leg for June and July this year? :giveup:

Biagio2103
1 hour ago, lennon said:

Quebec City instead of a third date in Toronto !! please ;) She came for the ArtRave so why not ?

I think she's expecting people from QC to go to Montreal's concert. If I recall, the artRAVE concert in QC was part of a festival, wasn't it? She could do a concert in the Centre Vidéotron tho, but maybe she's targetting the most populated cities in Canada, so Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton would have priority over QC.

I'm only good at being bad

5 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

I think she's expecting people from QC to go to Montreal's concert. If I recall, the artRAVE concert in QC was part of a festival, wasn't it? She could do a concert in the Centre Vidéotron tho, but maybe she's targetting the most populated cities in Canada, so Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton would have priority over QC.

Yeah it was for the Festival D'Été .  BOUHOU :(

Schwerk

Apart from extra London and NYC dates I don't count on her adding more. Maybe Japan but Europe looks pretty solid to me. She's not popular here at all so I'm happy she's even coming to Amsterdam. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

DeleteMyAccount
9 hours ago, Bio said:

Rock In Rio confirmed she's not doing any more dates in Brazil.

Wasn't that just for 2017 though?

DeleteMyAccount
9 hours ago, Bio said:

Rock In Rio confirmed she's not doing any more dates in Brazil.

Wasn't that just for 2017 though?

sarahb

So based on the OP (I was looking for that info before thank you) if they follow the same rough timeline as artRAVE we can expect some new dates 1 -2 weeks from now and a new leg announced around the beginning of April. I'll try to stay sane in the meantime. :spin:

Plus it depends on whether they'll prefer wait to announce a new leg when it gets a bit closer to next year. Not sure if April is too early for new dates next year. 

Helxig
On 2/8/2017 at 0:16 AM, sarahb said:

Am I completely delusional in wondering if there's a possibility she'll announce an Asia/Aus/NZ leg for June and July this year? :giveup:

Yes. But so am I :toofunny:

Friends of mine are travelling to the US and have been buying tickets already to see her, and I have American friends who are buying tickets too, and I'm getting depressed about it now! :wtf:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

sarahb
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Yes. But so am I :toofunny:

Friends of mine are travelling to the US and have been buying tickets already to see her, and I have American friends who are buying tickets too, and I'm getting depressed about it now! :wtf:

I'm jealous of those traveling to the US for shows. I'm like 'wait, no, you have to sit here and suffer and wait with the rest of us!' :grr:

BStone8791

I was concerned for the scheduling as well for filming even for a show/DVD....is Dec really the last month for this tour?...is it gonna be that short?.....and none of those shows have back to back shows which is required for filming?....so unless that happens either 1.) she's not filming for a HBO special or whatever lol or 2.)she will do like madonna did for mdna tour and use footage from different cities for a "world tour" DVD 

Archived