šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pre-Sale Help :(

vegangaga

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Mine came at the same time, but I didn't see it for hours because Gmail filed it under the the "Promotions" tab/folder. If you search your inbox for that email address ([email protected]), I bet you'll find it ;-)

I searched and nothing :(Ā 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the promo on the website is gone. There used to be a bar saying something about the pre sale. Now it's not there. Did I get screwed for a code? :(

Glitter Stick

"THE PRE-SALE OFFER HAS NOW CLOSED.
CUSTOMERS WILL BE SENT THEIR PRE-SALE CODES BEFORE 9PM TUESDAY 7TH FEB."

1 minute ago, Glitter Stick said:

"THE PRE-SALE OFFER HAS NOW CLOSED.
CUSTOMERS WILL BE SENT THEIR PRE-SALE CODES BEFORE 9PM TUESDAY 7TH FEB."

I bought something last night when the offer was still available. When did this message get posted?Ā 

Glitter Stick
Just now, vegangaga said:

I bought something last night when the offer was still available. When did this message get posted?Ā 

A few hours ago. I also bought a shirt last night and haven't received mine either. Still a few hours left so let's hope the don't mess it upĀ :saladga:

Allison M
10 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Wait I thought you don't have to buy sonething?Ā :oprah:

What other way can we get an access code?

I'm on the site right now and it still says we can get an access code:

ALL PURCHASES INCLUDE EARLY TICKET ACCESS TO LADY GAGAā€™s 2017 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR.Ā CLICK HEREĀ FOR DETAILS.

So maybe it's just open for NA now?

myfamemonster

I received the code immediately after my transaction was processed. I do have a different question though, maybe one of you guys know the answer? It says it's a one-time code, but does anyone have any idea how it would work if I was looking to buy tickets to 2-3 different venues during the pre-sale?Ā 

Guys,

Ā 

I just ordered the digital album of Joanne on the Gaga Shop ( located in USA if that matters), and I received my Presale code instantly.

Ā 

The banner is still on top of the shop saying all orders come with a pre-sale code.

Ā 

Not sure why people are having issues.

lxdygxga
27 minutes ago, myfamemonster said:

I received the code immediately after my transaction was processed. I do have a different question though, maybe one of you guys know the answer? It says it's a one-time code, but does anyone have any idea how it would work if I was looking to buy tickets to 2-3 different venues during the pre-sale?Ā 

I believe the code only allows you to purchase one set of tickets for one date, at least that's how I interpreted it.

DiscoStyx
11 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

Mine came at the same time, but I didn't see it for hours because Gmail filed it under the the "Promotions" tab/folder. If you search your inbox for that email address ([email protected]), I bet you'll find it ;-)

SAME! Go check this out everyone

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

2 hours ago, Allison M said:

What other way can we get an access code?

I'm on the site right now and it still says we can get an access code:

ALL PURCHASES INCLUDE EARLY TICKET ACCESS TO LADY GAGAā€™s 2017 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR.Ā CLICK HEREĀ FOR DETAILS.

So maybe it's just open for NA now?

Lol okay?

the code here where i live is just "Joanne" šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Archived