đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What's the tea radio?!

Werk

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

None of Joanne's songs fit the sound on the radio? Why are we surprised the radio doesn't play them?

Well duh but DIC tho :sis: 

Also I was hoping the Shazam and iTunes peak would help it on the radio but it isn't that much. 

JustYouandI

Radio shouldnt have a 'sound'. Radio should be whatever people like and wanna listen to. And obviously people like MR so much they are buying it like crazy. Radio has been full with ballads always, why the resistance now? Cause its Gaga? Smh.

1 minute ago, JustYouandI said:

Radio shouldnt have a 'sound'. Radio should be whatever people like and wanna listen to. And obviously people like MR so much they are buying it like crazy. Radio has been full with ballads always, why the resistance now? Cause its Gaga? Smh.

Preach it sis

MJHolland
2 hours ago, Werk said:

Well duh but DIC tho :sis: 

Also I was hoping the Shazam and iTunes peak would help it on the radio but it isn't that much. 

Since when is a song about female masturbation of Lady Gaga radio-friendly :saladga:

I know we have our fan favorites but why does this fanbase root for such bad singles sometimes :saladga:

Blows my mind because generally I think we are really smart :saladga: :ladyhaha:

And yeah unfortunately it won't help too much, the single is already pretty old. 

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Since when is a song about female masturbation of Lady Gaga radio-friendly :saladga:

I know we have our fan favorites but why does this fanbase root for such bad singles sometimes :saladga:

Blows my mind because generally I think we are really smart :saladga: :ladyhaha:

And yeah unfortunately it won't help too much, the single is already pretty old. 

I said DIC because someone said this: 

A)  Lyrics about Sex or Butts 

B) Tropical House Sounds

And masturbation is related to sex. Plus DIC is tropical :sis: 

MJHolland
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

I said DIC because someone said this: 

A)  Lyrics about Sex or Butts 

B) Tropical House Sounds

And masturbation is related to sex. Plus DIC is tropical :sis: 

Okayyyy just don't say I didn't warn you guys :ladyhaha:

Sorry not trying to be an annoying little manager, I just don't think there is a lot of potential. Although she could make a bomb a** music video for it :rockstar:

Archived