đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Credit Card ONLY Entry?

Quick Sand

Featured Posts

BStone8791
6 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

I thought this was a new Ticketmaster initiative to prevent scouting tickets? A lot of recent concerts through Ticketmaster required credit cards to be swiped for entry, so the credit card had to be physically there.

Oh well I'm not sure lol I haven't been to a concert since artrave...and I believe I used the flash seats app also for them to scan while I was there...maybe that's why I didn't need my id?......ugh so confused now -.-

I was SUPER stressed out about this last tour. My parents bought me an ARTPOP Zone ticket for my birthday and they kept telling me that the card holder HAD to be there to pick up the ticket but they were on Long Island and I was seeing the show in Atlantic City. I showed up ready for a fight but I simply explained the situation to the worker behind the desk and she happily just checked me in and handed me the wristband/ticket. Not saying it'll 100% be like this for the Joanne Tour but if last tour is any indication I wouldn't worry.

Also, I brought my I.D., photocopies of my Dads ID, and the printed receipt of the purchase just to be safe. 

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, BStone8791 said:

Oh well I'm not sure lol I haven't been to a concert since artrave...and I believe I used the flash seats app also for them to scan while I was there...maybe that's why I didn't need my id?......ugh so confused now -.-

Yea, I only know about this new controversial tactic cause it makes it VERY hard to resell tickets if you suddenly can't attend. One Virginia Lawmaker introduced legislation to stops Ticketmaster from requiring credit cards for entry, but that only pertains to that specific state I think...and it hasn't been signed to law yet.

Archived