Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you hear anyone talk about the halftime show today?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14
Just now, merlot said:

idk if you mean in real life or what 

but everybody on social media is still talking about it tbh

Yes I mean real life.

SlayMeToVenus

I don't have social situations to go to where it could even be talked about. :toofunny:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

I only left home for gym today so idk about real life people but on facebook everyone is shook :emma: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Johnny Wayne

Yeah, some people in my class were aware but they hadnt seen it yet, they had seen the memes though :trollga:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

thediamxnds

yeah the lights shut off at school today Bc it was raining , and some guy was like

"LADY GAGA IS COMING" :gaysia:

memomemome

In social media yes

Since some of my friends are tech geeks they're awe by that drone light show and share it through Fb. 

I haven't go to real life tho :toofunny:

CyberAlex

I heard some people talking about the Super Bowl and the Halftime Show, but I was talking with my teacher (she is 29 years old) and she told me that she fell asleep, so I showed her some videos about the Gaga's Halftime (in my Instagram Stories) and she said that Gags is wonderful and the show was awesome :classy:

7Egyq.gif

The Child
4 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Nope, it was too late here in France when the show aired

People will be aware by tomorrow

People in France didn't even know she was going the halftime show but seeing from twitter many many people from France saw it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Yes. At the gym a guy was talking about how he hadn't moved from the couch all day and when Gaga came on he changed his decision to go somewhere so he could watch it haha. 

YourWhiskyMouth

I'm in law school in the U.S. and today my professor used the example that a good legal argument should conclude with a strong "Lady Gaga mic drop moment" 

Lady Justice was shook. 

Archived