Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
tour

Joanne WT: Dallas, TX - December 08

Featured Posts

Ayoherewego
6 hours ago, Gaga972 said:

Any regular GA people? What time are you guys gonna line up? 

I'm hopefully getting in line about 3 or 4 maybe even 1 it depends what time I leave Waco

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaga972
4 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

I'm hopefully getting in line about 3 or 4 maybe even 1 it depends what time I leave Waco

Ugh of course it’s gonna be like 35 out though🙄🙄

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
omarque
1 hour ago, Ayoherewego said:

I'm regular GA, I might get there around 3 or 4 because I have to drive from Waco. I just started on the outfit I'm going to wear.

I might get there around that time as well. What are you wearing

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayoherewego
1 hour ago, Gaga972 said:

Ugh of course it’s gonna be like 35 out though🙄🙄

Yes I just checked the weather, but Gaga is worth it

7 minutes ago, omarque said:

I might get there around that time as well. What are you wearing

I'm going to wear a denim jacket with pink sleeves and light colored jeans.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xKorix

I'm coming from Canada to this show by myself. I got myself a GA ticket. Where do you think Gaga will be in Dallas? Do you think she'll go to a club after to perform? Wonder which hotel she'll be at to, would love to get a selfie :P

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
omarque
8 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

Yes I just checked the weather, but Gaga is worth it

I'm going to wear a denim jacket with pink sleeves and light colored jeans.

Planning on wearing a denim jacket also

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaga972
11 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

Yes I just checked the weather, but Gaga is worth it

I'm going to wear a denim jacket with pink sleeves and light colored jeans.

Don’t you think it’ll be hot inside? Especially on the floor with everyone..I wanted to wear a mesh tank but that’s not happening now lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayoherewego
7 minutes ago, xKorix said:

I'm coming from Canada to this show by myself. I got myself a GA ticket. Where do you think Gaga will be in Dallas? Do you think she'll go to a club after to perform? Wonder which hotel she'll be at to, would love to get a selfie :P

 

4 minutes ago, omarque said:

Planning on wearing a denim jacket also

 

1 hour ago, Gaga972 said:

Ugh of course it’s gonna be like 35 out though🙄🙄

All three of us should meet up together.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayoherewego
2 hours ago, Gaga972 said:

Don’t you think it’ll be hot inside? Especially on the floor with everyone..I wanted to wear a mesh tank but that’s not happening now lol

Yes, and I'm going to be dancing so much to but I'm going to keep it on because it glows in the dark lol.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlasticHo
23 hours ago, xKorix said:

It's -2 where I am so this is gonna be warm for me lol

:sweat: Lol we will all be shaking and you'll be fine.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FerGAGAndo

Keep checking TicketMaster I got lucky and bought 2 GA tickets at around 4pm today! 

Edited by FerGAGAndo
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
humanfly

IF it is like artrave the whole floor is open enough to move around and follow her or you can line up at 8 to be in the front I have come to mama. My fav was born this way ball in January 2011

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alittlefaster42

Okay red alert I lost my Gaga tee night before the concert. Does anyone know if the merch table will be open when doors open for the GA folks that line up?? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×