💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga is stalking us

ARTPOPheartstop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPheartstop

I think that she visits GGD, she knew we're excited about TEOG so she teased us, there was DITD too, and that song is one of faves of this fanbase on GGD,  etc. That feels so strange to me. What do you think? 

Also the show was spectacular, from her vocals to  dancing and everything, INCREDIBLE.

Only things that I didn't like are that she paid dust to ARTPOP aka her best album :toofunny: and that halftime isn't at least 30mins 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rebel Heart

I don't think she'd need to stalk us to find out how much we all stan for DITD and TEOG. We make it pretty obvious.

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

She always spoke the truth when she said she knew what her fans want.

It's just that it's not always that she grants our wishes

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ARTPOPheartstop

Also with all the records she broke with SB, did she brake the views one that Katy holds  (Idk how to express 😂)  ?

ARTPOPheartstop
1 minute ago, Red said:

She always spoke the truth when she said she knew what her fans want.

It's just that it's not always that she grants our wishes

Agreed

JupiterDrive

I wish she actually performed teog full instead of telephone or million reasons but that is the current single so I forgive 

I don't think so considering how desperate some were for field projections. Thank God she avoided that and went raw.

11 minutes ago, ARTPOPheartstop said:

Also with all the records she broke with SB, did she brake the views one that Katy holds  (Idk how to express 😂)  ?

We won't know until a couple of days later when they release the rating information

ARTPOPheartstop

+ I think that she could have replaced Applause with Telephone and Just Dance with TEOG (mess at me always forgeting what I want to say)

Letmelivemylife
12 minutes ago, ARTPOPheartstop said:

I think that she visits GGD, she knew we're excited about TEOG so she teased us, there was DITD too, and that song is one of faves of this fanbase on GGD,  etc. That feels so strange to me. What do you think? 

Also the show was spectacular, from her vocals to  dancing and everything, INCREDIBLE.

Only things that I didn't like are that she paid dust to ARTPOP aka her best album  and that halftime isn't at least 30mins 

When we think she's not listening, she is. When we think she isn't watching she is. When we think that she doesn't care, she does. It's a "maternal" thing. I can sleep through my alarm blasting a foot away from my bed and yet I can hear my daughter sneeze from 4 rooms away with the door shut

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Illuminati

Telephone is the best proof that she cares too much. I'm sure it wasn't just NFL that pushed her to add the song as people on GGD kept talking about it too. 

If the Super Bowl performance isn't a good enough proof that she would give everything for the gays then I don't know what is. She truly did it for the fans and I couldn't be more thankful for the whole performance and so many throwbacks. 

Archived