tour

Joanne WT: Denver, CO - December 12

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sirgagaswag

I am still worried about my ticket. A friend bought it for me and I am super sweet because I didnt think I was going to be able to go.... but the section is 250 which is behind the stage. I still dont know what I am going to do. 

Sirgagaswag
On 11/9/2017 at 12:07 AM, TheEdgeof96 said:

Hey everyone!

I live in Seattle and will be visiting Denver from December 8-13 for the Gaga show. If anyone wants to get together before/during/after the show, I’d be game. I have a Come to Mama ticket so I’ll be at the Pepsi Center early that day.

im also looking for recommendations for attire... what are you guys planning to wear? I wore short shorts and crop tops to the Vancouver/Tacoma dates, but have a feeling yalls December weather won’t really allow for that :gum:

I would be down to hang out

Anyone know how early to get there for a good GA spot?  Been to 5 gaga shows but this is my first time getting a GA ticket! 

19 minutes ago, Bia said:

Anyone know how early to get there for a good GA spot?  Been to 5 gaga shows but this is my first time getting a GA ticket! 

You'll have to remember that the CTM people will go in first. I've got GA for this show and i'll be getting there in the early morning (haven't decided a time yet) to secure a sport around the front of the line. The closer you are the to the front, the better chance you have of getting a good spot behind/with the CTM people

Thanks for the response :)  I can't get there that early .. It seems like you can't really get a bad spot on the floor, but do you know where the 'hot' spot is that everyone will try to go? 

2 hours ago, Nicole said:

You'll have to remember that the CTM people will go in first. I've got GA for this show and i'll be getting there in the early morning (haven't decided a time yet) to secure a sport around the front of the line. The closer you are the to the front, the better chance you have of getting a good spot behind/with the CTM people

Thanks for the response   I can't get there that early .. It seems like you can't really get a bad spot on the floor, but do you know where the 'hot' spot is that everyone will try to go? 

4 hours ago, Bia said:

Thanks for the response   I can't get there that early .. It seems like you can't really get a bad spot on the floor, but do you know where the 'hot' spot is that everyone will try to go? 

Most popular I've heard so far is where she reads a letter before The Cure (don't know what stage it is though), the DiC stage and the piano stage. ALso the main stage but apparently some views are blocked. So pretty much everything haha

RyansMelody

So excited this is only 4 days away. I feel for the people who have regular GA though. It's been freezing here in Denver lately.

14 hours ago, Nicole said:

Most popular I've heard so far is where she reads a letter before The Cure (don't know what stage it is though), the DiC stage and the piano stage. ALso the main stage but apparently some views are blocked. So pretty much everything haha

Lol Thanks girl!! Enjoy the show! 

10 hours ago, RyansMelody said:

So excited this is only 4 days away. I feel for the people who have regular GA though. It's been freezing here in Denver lately.

It's supposed to be 65 :D

Archived