Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Married the Night
29 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Is the presale still on Wednesday for Atlanta? I just looked on Ticketmaster, and the page for this date changed. All it says is "No tickets available right now." It doesn't say ANYTHING about the presales like it did last week. WHAT IS GOING ON???

I'm gonna chance the public sale. I am so nervous but I don't have a presale code. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings
3 hours ago, Married the Night said:

I'm gonna chance the public sale. I am so nervous but I don't have a presale code. 

Part of me thinks I'll get better seats if I wait for the general public sale, but I wanted to still try and see what was available during the presales. 

Married the Night
7 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Part of me thinks I'll get better seats if I wait for the general public sale, but I wanted to still try and see what was available during the presales. 

Keep me updated on the seats you get!

Guys, I am from latin america so I never bought (at least for this era) anything from her store, If I buy right now how long does the code take to arrive? and does it work for purchasing any item of her store?
I'm done with general sale in other cities so I thought I could try tomorrow

Help a sis out!

2 hours ago, djdrew310 said:

Anybody here that did the meet and greet at the artRave doing it this time around?

Nope but What do you want to know? as far as I know, there will be no meeting longer than the group photo this time, sad :(  at artrave she took around an hour with us

GoreyDemise

Was able to get 2 GA Floor seats for $215.90 after fees through the shop pre-sale! So excited for the show, this will be the first GAGA show for my girlfriend and I!

21 hours ago, Jey said:

Nope but What do you want to know? as far as I know, there will be no meeting longer than the group photo this time, sad :(  at artrave she took around an hour with us

I was just wondering because I did it last time and I wanted to see if anybody else from last time was also going to do it again :) 

DanielKCarey

Got my friends and I's Come To Mama package!

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

5 minutes ago, BoricuaInATL said:

Got my friends and I's Come To Mama package!

Where'd you get them? I'm not having any luck with Ticketmaster. :/

That J

YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!    Holy Lord at the struggle I had with Ticketmaster this morning.   I feel numb, violated and in need of a nap.  Allow me to explain: 

I logged on to Ticketmaster at 10:02 Atlanta time already freaking out cuz I overslept. Punched in my presale code from the Gaga store and hit 2 tickets best available.  The first to come up were GA...I should've ended it there BUT my goal was a good 100's section because I need a seat at this point lol.  Gave them up, went back, now it's 312...that's a negative...went back, now it has me picking out pictures of store fronts for 24 minutes.  Section 117. Ehhhh....that's too far away lol.  Go back...section 102 row C.  YEA!!!!   So I'm logged in, confirm everything, hit the final confirm purchase button and BAM: "We could not complete your order due to excessive ticket quantity".  2 tickets are 2 many?!?!  What?!   FINALLY, I said screw this and got off the Ticketmaster mobile site and went to the REAL Ticketmaster site and after 2 more tries, section 114 row C ...fine enough. And the order went through.  

Ladies and dudes, it's not even fun so good luck to you guys.  Those waiting for the general sale, I'm not certain how that will go.  As I was going thru the presale, you could see the choices running out.  With ticket companies going nuts over this tour, I'd just say to go to the main site, have your account up to date and ready to roll and don't think you'll have tons of time to search either. It's kinda like the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld, find a ticket, buy it and get out!   😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

A heads up I discovered: 

I went back to Ticketmaster just to see what was up and there's 300 sections left and a Perfect Illusion Package.  The PI package is for Section 115 Row H for $425 per ticket (plus a shirt or whatever). My ticket was 114 Row C at $230 per ticket.  How that makes sense....IDK?!!?!    So be cautious with some of these packages cuz they aren't always the best option.  

FATCAT

Can't wait to see all my little GGD constituents in the pit! I'll be wearing a cat&Gaga shirt so look for the fat cat guy :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

That J
9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Can't wait to see all my little GGD constituents in the pit! I'll be wearing a cat&Gaga shirt so look for the fat cat guy

This little monster will be inspecting the floor for you!!!!  

Archived