Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

sohappyidied

Hi everyone! So unlike you lucky one's who already have tickets, I do not. Unfortunately my finances weren't the best when tickets went on sale & thankfully I've gotten my tax refunds but now tickets cost an arm & a leg. If anyone knows of any tickets for sale at a reasonable price or know anyone that bought tickets that can't make it could you let me know? Preferably in the 100/200 sections or floor, but I can't really be choosey at this point. Thanks guys!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
courtneylove
7 hours ago, sohappyidied said:

Hi everyone! So unlike you lucky one's who already have tickets, I do not. Unfortunately my finances weren't the best when tickets went on sale & thankfully I've gotten my tax refunds but now tickets cost an arm & a leg. If anyone knows of any tickets for sale at a reasonable price or know anyone that bought tickets that can't make it could you let me know? Preferably in the 100/200 sections or floor, but I can't really be choosey at this point. Thanks guys!

Sorry to hear that hun.  A lot of the time good tickets will come available about one or two weeks before the show for really reasonable prices, even some VIP packs. Hang in there!!! :hug:

juju
13 hours ago, sohappyidied said:

Boost, because I'm in the same boat :diane: 

Saw Gaga in ATL for The Fame, and then for ArtRave, but at the time these tickets went on sale this go around, I was swamped with bills. If anyone sees reasonable tickets, hit me up. I may start a GoFundMe :madge: 

❤ x ❤

FATCAT
On 2/23/2017 at 0:37 AM, Brad said:

I'm gonna be there! First gagme concert I've ever been to. What's the atmosphere like?

Unreal!

Purr more, hiss less.

• 4 weeks later...
Sister

I have 3 extra concert tickets, not great seats but you are in the door. Must sell all three together though. Contact me in pm if you are interested.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

NecroManny

I will be there!!! Anyone going Gaga hunting? She has a few days off before the Atlanta show! 

Justice4ARTPOP

That J

I probably won't be hunting BUT I hope she doesn't add any dates before Atlanta because I love how she gets a really nice break before our show.  She will be all rested and ready to knock the final leg out of the park.  Wooohoooo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

courtneylove

Ugh I just want to talk to her for 15 seconds! I would wait outside the arena for several hours with you guys if it meant getting to talk to her for a brief second. Also, really wanting to meet some of y'all before and after the show!

Where are y'all staying? I'm looking at the Sheraton right now and it's less than a mile away from the arena. 

That J

Obviously I'd love to meet her but I'm not sure where to be for that to happen. I'd wait for hours with ya tho if I can.  The only thing about my day is coming in from out of town. I'll arrive hopefully no later than 3-4pm. If I was there all day, I'd be all over the place! Lol.  I forget the name of the hotel I'm staying that night. Whichever one is right AT the arena. I think there is (or used to be) a cross walk in the hotel where you can walk to the arena. That place. I'm staying that night after the show and then I'm heading out the next morning.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

courtneylove
On 6/13/2017 at 1:20 PM, MonsterJames333 said:

Obviously I'd love to meet her but I'm not sure where to be for that to happen. I'd wait for hours with ya tho if I can.  The only thing about my day is coming in from out of town. I'll arrive hopefully no later than 3-4pm. If I was there all day, I'd be all over the place! Lol.  I forget the name of the hotel I'm staying that night. Whichever one is right AT the arena. I think there is (or used to be) a cross walk in the hotel where you can walk to the arena. That place. I'm staying that night after the show and then I'm heading out the next morning.  

Same here! I'm six hours away. Hoping to get there around the same time. Staying for the night then headed right back. 

NecroManny
On 6/13/2017 at 2:20 PM, MonsterJames333 said:

9 hours ago, briffan2014 said:

Same here! I'm six hours away. Hoping to get there around the same time. Staying for the night then headed right back. 

I live like 35 minutes away from the venue ! I heard if we find the parking garage/ tunnel of the arena she usually stops the cars to say hello after the show! And I'm assuming since she has a few days off she will be staying the night before the show! I would love to meet new monsters! 

Justice4ARTPOP

drinkmytears
53 minutes ago, NecroManny said:

I live like 35 minutes away from the venue ! I heard if we find the parking garage/ tunnel of the arena she usually stops the cars to say hello after the show! And I'm assuming since she has a few days off she will be staying the night before the show! I would love to meet new monsters! 

For arena shows she usually does not stop. Its been rare for her to stop in the past few years. I wouldn't waste my time outside for hours, because when she just drives past you and waves it'll be even more disappointing.

NecroManny
3 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

For arena shows she usually does not stop. Its been rare for her to stop in the past few years. I wouldn't waste my time outside for hours, because when she just drives past you and waves it'll be even more disappointing.

Ahhh! :/ I'm honestly willing to try! Crazier things have happen! To atleast see her wave would be good enough for me tbh. 

8zijkk.gif

Justice4ARTPOP

drinkmytears
4 minutes ago, NecroManny said:

Ahhh! :/ I'm honestly willing to try! Crazier things have happen! To atleast see her wave would be good enough for me tbh. 

8zijkk.gif

That's good! Because you never know- she might stop!! But just don't expect it and be disappointed

• 1 month later...
DawnNutella

Where is everyone coming from? We have about a 3.5 hour drive so will be coming in the day of the show and staying the night then head home the day after. Where are y'all staying? I was hoping to find something within walking distance. 

Archived