Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Pittsburgh, PA - November 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Pamelaisley

I'm going to this show!! I have to travel 5.5/6 hours because I live in New Jersey so I'm quite anxious!! 

I want to make some friends while I'm there and I'll be wearing her Coachella outfit so look out for me!! :wub:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ILikeItRough
On 11/15/2017 at 10:55 PM, Pamelaisley said:

I'm going to this show!! I have to travel 5.5/6 hours because I live in New Jersey so I'm quite anxious!! 

I want to make some friends while I'm there and I'll be wearing her Coachella outfit so look out for me!! :wub:

I'm driving 4.5 hours from DC!! Did you go to one of the Philly shows?

Pamelaisley
On 11/17/2017 at 1:19 PM, ILikeItRough said:

I'm driving 4.5 hours from DC!! Did you go to one of the Philly shows?

I was supposed to but my brother didn't buy tickets in time :/ He lied and said he bought them already but then said he "got the wrong ones." So now we're going to this one!! 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

ILikeItRough
6 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

I was supposed to but my brother didn't buy tickets in time :/ He lied and said he bought them already but then said he "got the wrong ones." So now we're going to this one!! 

Whattttt! That's horrible. I'm so glad you're able to make it to this one!

Joe Shellenbarger
6 hours ago, ILikeItRough said:

I heard from someone that the arena said that people started camping outside yesterday!! :excited2:

Just circled the building twice. Didn’t see anyone. 

Am I A Girl

Does anyone know if meet n greet will be after the show?? People at previous shows said that it was afterwards and had a Q&A. My email said it may take place after the show 

Joe Shellenbarger
11 hours ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Does anyone know if meet n greet will be after the show?? People at previous shows said that it was afterwards and had a Q&A. My email said it may take place after the show 

I won the “backstage experience” tickets for the show in Cleveland. We got our picture with her like right before the show started. 

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, Joe Shellenbarger said:

I won the “backstage experience” tickets for the show in Cleveland. We got our picture with her like right before the show started. 

Yes but when she came back from her month off break, the shows after that, meet n greet were after the shows because people complained

Joe Shellenbarger
39 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Yes but when she came back from her month off break, the shows after that, meet n greet were after the shows because people complained

Sounds like you already knew the answer then...

Archived