tour

Joanne WT: Washington, DC - November 19

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

Was anything cut tonight? Also, did the countdown clock start right after the AMAs stuff? Did Gaga change her wig?

1 hour ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Interesting how they used the main piano for The Cure on the AMAs and then used a white grand for the B-Stage tonight.

They probably wanted to show it off for the AMAs 

hpmcmill
10 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Was anything cut tonight? Also, did the countdown clock start right after the AMAs stuff? Did Gaga change her wig?

Only The Cure a second time was cut. The countdown clock started like 10-15 minutes after the AMA performance ended. 

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, hpmcmill said:

Only The Cure a second time was cut. The countdown clock started like 10-15 minutes after the AMA performance ended. 

what happened before the performance then? she just popped up on stage?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

hpmcmill
1 minute ago, gaganow said:

what happened before the performance then? she just popped up on stage?

Sort of- she appeared at the piano but the lighting was kind of dark. Then she tested her sound a little bit- and then “American Music Award” announcement started up and the lights came up. Richie had come out  before to tell the crowd what was gonna happen and hype us up. He said we are gonna do the AMAs then take the regular Joanne show from the top for you all. 

EGOT2027
6 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

What about the wig?

hpmcmill
3 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

What about the wig?

Before the show started they just changed to her normal Joanne tour wig. 

Katie14

Last night's show was incredible. The atmosphere in the room was filled with even more excitement because of the AMAs. We got to see Gaga's reaction in person when she was the award, which was pretty surreal. As for the show, Gaga was her typical flawless self. And I'm so happy I got to hang out with @ferretti. We both came alone and it was so nice to have a fellow Gagadailier to cheer with. Thanks again for driving me home! You are so nice and fun :) 

ferretti
Just now, Katie14 said:

Last night's show was incredible. The atmosphere in the room was filled with even more excitement because of the AMAs. We got to see Gaga's reaction in person when she was the award, which was pretty surreal. As for the show, Gaga was her typical flawless self. And I'm so happy I got to hang out with @ferretti. We both came alone and it was so nice to have a fellow Gagadailier to cheer with. Thanks again for driving me home! You are so nice and fun :) 

YAASSSSS, the show was INSANE. I can't even deal with how good it was. Still shook. And you were the best, yay GGD!

disco stick tester, inquire within

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of interest - did any attendees notice anything funny about pacing throughout the show (especially prior to Just Dance)? They got the AMA award announcement transition perfect, so I wondered if there was a suspiciously longer interlude or something beforehand that allowed them to nail it. 

Archived