Joanne WT: St. Louis, MO - November 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga
1 hour ago, Logan said:

So I just got here to found out that GA is first come first serve wristband system meaning you can leave and come back. I got #47 which isn’t too bad. 

That’s actually a really good system. If you go to a show alone you shouldn’t have to rely on the people around you to keep your spot if you just need to go to the bathroom or something. That’s cooool

GagaLogic

Yeah so we didn’t know we had to go inside to get CTM wristbands. So we were going in and I told another couple behind us that they needed to do the same. So we get in and this couple cuts in front of us in line!! Like how not Born This Way of them was that!! Like I know it’s only two spots but that’s not cool! I’m just like  :awkney:

CoolTrainerTerry
3 minutes ago, GagaLogic said:

Yeah so we didn’t know we had to go inside to get CTM wristbands. So we were going in and I told another couple behind us that they needed to do the same. So we get in and this couple cuts in front of us in line!! Like how not Born This Way of them was that!! Like I know it’s only two spots but that’s not cool! I’m just like  :awkney:

What number are you?

alejandreaux

I’m so jealous of all you guys with GA wristbands and all that lol. I could only add afford regular mezzanine seats  :toofunny:

Archived