tour

Joanne WT: St. Louis, MO - November 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

How late was she tonight? I can’t imagine most STL people I know being okay with her showing up 2 hours late lmao. Also, is the show over? lol

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, GagaLogic said:

Yeah it’s over, she came on at like 8:45. Definitely not 2 hours late.

Wasn’t it supposed to start at 7 though?

Gagaloo911
Just now, iWontBeTonight said:

Wasn’t it supposed to start at 7 though?

No, it technically "starts" then but it isn't showtime till closer to 9. She never goes on stage before 8:30. Usually been around 9 that she goes on.

It's how every night that I know of has gone except for nights where she is obscenely late lol :ladyhaha:

Show was amazing as always. I had a great time. I have a few gripes though; The people who got their letter read aggressively shoved their way past everyone (including me) to the front about ten minutes before Bad Romance started. It’s always the obnoxious ones that get picked. Also they had us outside WAY too long for GA. It was so very cold. Lastly I was tearing up at TEOG and then was interrupted by a girl who threw up right beside me :rip: but despite all that it was incredible as always to see our girl. 

2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Yup :awkney: She was like "I'm 31 now, so I'm like a grandma"... I was like :what:

She said she’s a Grandma in the pop star world :tongue: Context! 

GagaLogic

Yeah there was a girl that kept shoving my mom and trying to push my sister to get in front of her, bitch was dangerously close to getting hurt. :nails:  She said it was because someone threw up, which I get that you’d wanna get away from it, but you don’t shove other people roughly and try to get in front of them just to get away from something gross. Let’s just say her attempts at cutting in front of us failed miserably. :classy:

5 minutes ago, GagaLogic said:

Yeah there was a girl that kept shoving my mom and trying to push my sister to get in front of her, bitch was dangerously close to getting hurt. :nails:  She said it was because someone threw up, which I get that you’d wanna get away from it, but you don’t shove other people roughly and try to get in front of them just to get away from something gross. Let’s just say her attempts at cutting in front of us failed miserably. :classy:

I get it’s a concert but people literally don’t know how to act :smh: 

12 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

I'm at work and missed it  :selena:

You should know you're featured in the GGD song btw :giggle:

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, MrA said:

You should know you're featured in the GGD song btw :giggle:

:tony: When do we get to hear it? 

Archived