Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

It's on Veterans Day so my job should be closed. I'm in!Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Zilla

What a joke, there weren't even GA tickets in the Joanne presale like it's all a perfect illusionΒ :sure:

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Gaga Monster

GA tickets are still available for $90 on Ticketmaster for this event

GGD Presidential Elections

BullshitBeMine

Somehow managed to get two CTM tickets, but now I'm worried I'll regret it, as I've been to a concert at Mohegan with GA before and there was tons of room on the floor, so I'm worried that early entry will be pointless.. I haven't even figured out who I'm going with yet, and I may even end up selling one of my tickets,Β but I was afraid to go alone since I'm traveling from MA.Β Wish I could've afforded a backstage ticket thoughΒ :(

Boyboi12
22 minutes ago, BullshitBeMine said:

Somehow managed to get two CTM tickets, but now I'm worried I'll regret it, as I've been to a concert at Mohegan with GA before and there was tons of room on the floor, so I'm worried that early entry will be pointless.. I haven't even figured out who I'm going with yet, and I may even end up selling one of my tickets,Β but I was afraid to go alone since I'm traveling from MA.Β Wish I could've afforded a backstage ticket thoughΒ 

I'll buy your second ticket!Β 

Boyboi12
On 2/20/2017 at 10:12 AM, djBuffoon said:

See you there!!!!!

For any who opted forΒ the public sale just now, how did it go?

You're from Ct?Β 

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, djBuffoon said:

I am!

:gaysia:Β I feel like we should know each other since this state is so small.Β 

MarryTheNight91
On 3/31/2017 at 9:54 PM, BullshitBeMine said:

AnSomehow managed to get two CTM tickets, but now I'm worried I'll regret it, as I've been to a concert at Mohegan with GA before and there was tons of room on the floor, so I'm worried that early entry will be pointless.. I haven't even figured out who I'm going with yet, and I may even end up selling one of my tickets,Β but I was afraid to go alone since I'm traveling from MA.Β Wish I could've afforded a backstage ticket thoughΒ 

It is so worth it. I got CTM for the 10th. Don't forget you get a merchandise item and collectible laminate. It's an extra $150 basically for CTM vs. regular GA. What is $150 worth in the course of your life?Β 

hpmcmill

Mini rant-- how are almost all of the Lower Bowl tickets attatched to those $$$Β packages? Upper Bowl non-resale ticket with no package was $250.Β 

MarryTheNight91
5 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

Mini rant-- how are almost all of the Lower Bowl tickets attatched to those $$$Β packages? Upper Bowl non-resale ticket with no package was $250.Β 

It is one of the smallest venues on the entire tour, so it's just going to be more expensive in general.

hpmcmill
2 hours ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

It is one of the smallest venues on the entire tour, so it's just going to be more expensive in general.

That's true-- and I've been a couple times. There aren't any bad seats that I could tell.Β 

Archived