Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just now, Kefir said:

Cuz in Poland where I live it's already Nov 12 :lolly:

OK, thanks

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
2 minutes ago, MrA said:

I just remembered and it's because of the scrapbook. I was confused because of your avi lol

BTW what happened with it? :giveup:

l had gave it to the manager at Joanne after dinner there and she promised to text about the book! Which was really sweet! l’m kind of hopeful she got it because a couple of days later she had tweeted “when you’re lonely I’ll be lonely too” and that was the opening line of the book l had put in! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys
Just now, Luzaleja said:

Hello :lana:

It’s me... 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

l had gave it to the manager at Joanne after dinner there and she promised to text about the book! Which was really sweet! l’m kind of hopeful she got it because a couple of days later she had tweeted “when you’re lonely I’ll be lonely too” and that was the opening line of the book l had put in! 

Wow.  She got it then.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

Wow that's amazing; I hope she liked it and got our message right :giveup:

Katie14
3 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

If I remember correctly, a fan mentioned that line to her in a letter or through twitter or something like that. So, we can't be sure she got the book unfortunately :(

GagaLogic

Is there a set list posted somewhere that anyone knows of? I have a general idea of what plays each date but it seems like there may be an actual list that she mostly sticks to for the shows.

tellemhone
5 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

so fats are we doing periscope after as well? :oprah:

I hope so :tony:

:air: :air: :air:

hausofbrice
Just now, GagaLogic said:

Is there a set list posted somewhere that anyone knows of? I have a general idea of what plays each date but it seems like there may be an actual list that she mostly sticks to for the shows.

check this out: https://www.setlist.fm/stats/average-setlist/lady-gaga-1bd665bc.html?tour=Joanne+World+Tour

xoxo, brice ♡

Archived