tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaLogic

So how does the wristband thing work if you have CTM tix? If you’re there like early afternoon you get a wristband and can leave the line, then come back at check in time? In the email it says we check in from 3-5pm. My show is in STL next week so I’m just curious how it currently works. Thanks! 

Brian Newman
9 minutes ago, GagaLogic said:

So how does the wristband thing work if you have CTM tix? If you’re there like early afternoon you get a wristband and can leave the line, then come back at check in time? In the email it says we check in from 3-5pm. My show is in STL next week so I’m just curious how it currently works. Thanks! 

Yeah you wanna get your ticket from the Box office, then check in with someone by the entrance next to the Box office. You’ll get a number wristband and want to go to the other entrance at 430 where they’ll line you up with another wristband, check you in, etc. :)

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

If something special happens at the show tonight, I will never forgive myself for not going :neyde:

Love you love you love you :kara: I’m sorry that you cant go...

⚯͛

Boyboi12
4 hours ago, he8myhearrt said:

lol no that wasn't me! I was wearing a black jeans, white shirt with a jean jacket and I had pink glitter in my hair. My sister was next to me wearing all black with a leather jacket also with glitter in her hair. 

:gaysia: we’re you the ones about to start a fight? 

Brian Newman
10 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

:gaysia: we’re you the ones about to start a fight? 

tenor.gif?itemid=4961625

tbh there were a few fans trying to do this. I had a girl and her mom next to me that were quite bothered by a few drunk messes behind us. :toofunny:

Boyboi12
33 minutes ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4961625

tbh there were a few fans trying to do this. I had a girl and her mom next to me that were quite bothered by a few drunk messes behind us. :toofunny:

:sweat: yes people were drunk as **** lol... I was trying so hard to stay sober lol

hpmcmill

Saw Cynthia! She had been shopping at Victoria’s Secret and Sephora at Mohegan haha- had bags in her hands. 

GagaLogic
2 hours ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

Yeah you wanna get your ticket from the Box office, then check in with someone by the entrance next to the Box office. You’ll get a number wristband and want to go to the other entrance at 430 where they’ll line you up with another wristband, check you in, etc. :)

Ok cool, thanks so much! 

Archived