Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

DawnNutella
Just now, myfamemonster said:

You can stay in my dorm with me!

Perfect! I'm turning in my resignation right now!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Newman

Sooooo last night was amazing. I ended up front row on the main stage, just left of center. The best part was I ended up standing with @Lana Winters for the whole show and it was magical. I'm so happy I got to meet you Em!!!

The view was perfect because the stairs she uses to get on the bridge was directly in front of us. I'm not sure if with the 2nd circle stage that I would have had an obstructed view, but I saw everything with no issue, even the piano stage. The holy red trinity was ALL that I could have asked for, Bloody Mary slays me live omg. Not to mention, the Paparazzi/Angel Down transition is one of the best things ever. This show is amazing. I feel blessed that I get to go tomorrow night because I'll be at the piano stage this time.

Also, side note..I didn't throw my note on stage because I was in Chick-Fil-A beforehand and actually started chatting with her backup dancer Christina for a little while. I ended up giving her my note to give to Gagz because I felt like she would have gotten in, rather it be lost in the sea of things fans throw on stage after Bad Romance. (Which by the way the pryos weren't even finished going off and people started throwing stuff, it made me wicked nervous hahaha)

I'll post some pictures I got after! :)

Brian Newman
Just now, babs said:

Hopefully I'll see y'all tomorrow :excited2:

I hope so too!!! Keep an eye out on Ticketmaster because I have a feeling they'll add more seats. The floor was barely even full last night from what I could see!

Just now, WhiskeyKiss said:

I hope so too!!! Keep an eye out on Ticketmaster because I have a feeling they'll add more seats. The floor was barely even full last night from what I could see!

YEAH I saw that too!!!! The floor didn't look full at all. I'll be perched tomorrow morning for the tix.

Luckystef8
1 hour ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

Sooooo last night was amazing. I ended up front row on the main stage, just left of center. The best part was I ended up standing with @Lana Winters for the whole show and it was magical. I'm so happy I got to meet you Em!!!

The view was perfect because the stairs she uses to get on the bridge was directly in front of us. I'm not sure if with the 2nd circle stage that I would have had an obstructed view, but I saw everything with no issue, even the piano stage. The holy red trinity was ALL that I could have asked for, Bloody Mary slays me live omg. Not to mention, the Paparazzi/Angel Down transition is one of the best things ever. This show is amazing. I feel blessed that I get to go tomorrow night because I'll be at the piano stage this time.

Also, side note..I didn't throw my note on stage because I was in Chick-Fil-A beforehand and actually started chatting with her backup dancer Christina for a little while. I ended up giving her my note to give to Gagz because I felt like she would have gotten in, rather it be lost in the sea of things fans throw on stage after Bad Romance. (Which by the way the pryos weren't even finished going off and people started throwing stuff, it made me wicked nervous hahaha)

Wait I forget did you have CTM or GA?

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

What did you have on💀💀 i was near there lol....

Brian Newman
17 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

What did you have on💀💀 i was near there lol....

I was wearing a white/red t-shirt that said Ay-O on it with my Joanne baseball cap on backwards. :)

v2fzbtI.png

Boyboi12
29 minutes ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

I was wearing a white/red t-shirt that said Ay-O on it with my Joanne baseball cap on backwards. :)

v2fzbtI.png

:sweat: Yeah i believe we were very close to each other lol....

13 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

I'm at work, unfortunately. :selena:

I'm thinking of quitting during touring season, so I won't have to miss any shows. Anyone on here let me stay with you until the tour is over? I'll be jobless so won't be able to pay any rent or anything like that. I also have a kid so he'll have to move in too. 

So we are in GGD so I have to ask: are you being serious? :selena:

You guys can come stay in my place, it's only 5600 miles away!

Brian Newman
34 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

:sweat: Yeah i believe we were very close to each other lol....

Omg what were you wearing haha i wish i knew!!

Matt Russoniello

Hi, friends.

Longtime lurker (and actually former mod lol).

I'm selling four tickets to tomorrow's show. (I'm still going; just got different tickets). They're in section 109, row G. At this point, I am to just get back what I paid for them through StubHub, which comes out to about $280 per ticket. (Open to negotiating somewhat.) I'd rather them go to real Gaga fans, if possible, and if I can save both myself and potential buyers from more ridiculous SH fee charges, that would be great too. If anyone's interested, send me a DM or reply and we can talk.

Archived