💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

I hate when scalpers find their way on here. 

Also @TylerBR97 that was me that commented on the vid :ladyhaha:

I know right? Like why not sell it at face value? People annoy me so much :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l
3 minutes ago, bz3 said:

CT/NY Fans! I have extra pair of Floor GM tickets AND a pair of Come to Mama tickets for this upcoming Saturday, 11/11. I may tag along for the CTM pair, so perhaps a single to tag along.

I will match any price on stubhub, ebay, ticketmaster. unfortunately my wife needs to watch the kids and can't go. I would prefer these tickets to go some hardcore fans. we will meet a Mohegan in the morning in front of the box office, CASH only please. Thanks!

@Saint Hollywood giving me certain tea's :emma:

Lextyr97
Just now, babs said:

She's probably singing Frankestein rn :poot:

Probably not since no one helps me get it going :nails:lmao I'm bitter

Petrichor
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

Don't worry Imma scream it Saturday

Just now, TylerBR97 said:

We have to wait til European dates. UK Monsters won't let her go without Frankenstein performance :awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Lextyr97
Just now, Petrichor said:

Don't worry Imma scream it Saturday

Slay sis. Make she you get eeeeeveryone around you screaming it

DawnNutella
14 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Told y'all. I'm persistent. I wish I could go to this concert just so I could get the ****ing job done.

Go to the next show, throw your letter on stage and make a huge sign. Scream nothing but Frankenstein the whole show. People talk about your persistence now but will be praising you when she starts singing the song. You'll be a damn hero!

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, DawnNutella said:

Go to the next show, throw your letter on stage and make a huge sign. Scream nothing but Frankenstein the whole show. People talk about your persistence now but will be praising you when she starts singing the song. You'll be a damn hero!

Lmao my show came and went already :/ Trust me, I would legitimately do this if I could go to a Mohegan show

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, DawnNutella said:

I've always imagined... what if one of those letters asked her about new music? :awkney:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived