Joanne WT: Detroit, MI - November 07

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga
7 hours ago, Katie said:

My girlfriend and I will be there! Does anyone know about parking? Weā€™re going early in the day before the venue parking opens.Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™ve always gone in Minnesota with a great group there but we live here now so Iā€™d love to meet some new people!Ā 

thereĀ should be cheap places to park downtown detroit, and then you could just walk over to the venue

what kind of tickets did you get?

JoanneARTPOP

Anyone got M&G package from this show needs to ask about the Joanne Ā b- side, Frankenstein song and AMA rumors

14 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

thereĀ should be cheap places to park downtown detroit, and then you could just walk over to the venue

what kind of tickets did you get?

We have GA!! Any of you already there? Weā€™re almost there!Ā 

asana15
23 hours ago, Katie said:

My girlfriend and I will be there! Does anyone know about parking? Weā€™re going early in the day before the venue parking opens.Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™ve always gone in Minnesota with a great group there but we live here now so Iā€™d love to meet some new people!Ā 

https://www.parkwhiz.com/little-caesars-arena-parking/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-557378/

monketsharona

For those going to Detroit show :

Apparently fans are going to do this for her to see the hype liveĀ :yay:

CanadaGoesGaga

Just looked at a seating chart, barely any seats left!!Ā :excited2:Ā Gaga is smokingĀ them all on this tour.Ā 

11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

For those going to Detroit show :

Apparently fans are going to do this for her to see the hype liveĀ :yay:

OMGĀ :toofunny:

It's such a bad idea tbhĀ :madge:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Radio Ga Ga

Omg Iā€™m so excited, anyone got Come to mama tickets?

Im gonna be screaming release frankensteined the whole timeĀ :ladyhaha:

I guess they arenā€™t doing a GA line? We went and they gave us numbered wristbands and told us to come back at 5. Weā€™ve been sitting in the car for 4 hours. šŸ˜‚

Radio Ga Ga
21 minutes ago, Katie said:

I guess they arenā€™t doing a GA line? We went and they gave us numbered wristbands and told us to come back at 5. Weā€™ve been sitting in the car for 4 hours. šŸ˜‚

I just got here and I amĀ so surprised there isĀ barely anyone here, I thought itā€™s gonna be so crowded

Radio Ga Ga

Also Iā€™m here all alone and Iā€™m really bored so if anybody wants to meet up please quote meĀ :sweat:

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Also Iā€™m here all alone and Iā€™m really bored so if anybody wants to meet up please quote meĀ :sweat:

We should say hellur to one another!

Archived